Chapter 85

Kara's Point of View
One Week Later

I woke up to the soft sound of Barry's snoring. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. He stirred in his sleep, and I smiled.
My phone went off and it was a notification that the DEO just put an alien in the DEO. I got dressed into some clothes and flew to the DEO.
When I arrived, Alex was just walking in.

"Hey Kara.", Alex said hesitantly. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you got that alien ok.", I replied.

"What alien?" She put her hands up, and I put my hands on my hips. "Ok. I just didn't want to worry you."

"Why?"

"Because I-because you are pregnant. And we have had a lot of people breaking in in the past two years. I didn't want you or the babies to get hurt."

"I understand Alex. But I am Supergirl. I'm a hero. I can handle myself."

"I guess you are right Kara. I think I'm letting my older sister instincts get the best of me." Alex sighed. "But I would rather have you at Star Labs more often."

"Fine."

I decided to go to Star Labs. Once I arrived, I saw Cisco sopping wet with green slime on him, HR laughing hysterically, and Caitlin and Barry were trying to hold back their laughters.

"What happened here?", I asked.

Barry and Caitlin then finally bursted out laughing.

"He-I-ha!", HR said laughing.

"Nothing happened!", Cisco yelled grabbing a towel. Cisco glared at Barry. "War Barry Allen. War!"

Barry smirked. Joe than walked in and gave a confused look.

"I don't even want to know.", Joe said. Joe than looked over by Barry. "Barry. I need you."

"Right.", Barry said.

Barry kissed me on the cheek and left with Joe.
I helped Cisco and Caitlin clean up the lab. Caitlin seemed on edge about something, but I couldn't figure out what.
I than came home and Barry speeded in.
He seemed upset.

"You ok Barry?", I asked.

"Yeah.", Barry said. "Wally is having dreams of Flash Point. They called him Kid Flash."

"So does that mean Wally will get powers?"

"I don't know."

I sighed and sat down next to Barry.

"Hey Barry?", I asked.

"Yes Kara?", Barry asked.

"I have been thinking of one of our girls names."

"Me too."

"I was thinking Nora. That way we can honor your mother."

"I was thinking Alura. To honor your mother."

"Ah. I love you Barry."

"I love you too Kara."

"So our daughters names will be Nora and Alura."

"Perfect."

*~~*

Barry's Point of View
One Week Later

I woke up to see Kara not home. I sighed and decided to get back to Star Labs. I was ready to get back at Cisco.
I super speeded to Star Labs. I knew what I was doing was childish, but this is what Cisco gets for video taping me inside the mirror.
Caitlin, HR, and Cisco were all in the cortex.
I grabbed a bucket of water and poured it over Cisco.

"Barry!", Cisco yelled. I had gotten HR and Caitlin with slime guns, and they squirted Cisco all over. "Guys!"

"Payback is so sweet.", I said.

Cisco glared at me. Me and Caitlin tried to hold back our laughs, while HR bursted our laughing. Kara then walked in.

"What happened here?", Kara asked.

Me and Caitlin then finally bursted out laughing.

"He-I-ha!", HR said laughing.

"Nothing happened!", Cisco yelled grabbing a towel. Cisco glared at me. "War Barry Allen. War!"

I smirked. Joe than walked in and gave a confused look.

"I don't even want to know.", Joe said. Joe than looked at me. "Barry. I need you."

"Right.", I said.

I kissed Kara on the cheek and left with Joe.
He told me that Wally was having dreams about Flash Point. After talking with Joe, Iris, and Wally, I came back home.

"You ok Barry?", Kara asked.

"Yeah.", I said. "Wally is having dreams of Flash Point. They called him Kid Flash."

"So does that mean Wally will get powers?"

"I don't know."

Kara sighed and sat down next to me.

"Hey Barry?", Kara asked.

"Yes Kara?", I asked.

"I have been thinking of one of our girls names."

"Me too."

"I was thinking Nora. That way we can honor your mother."

"I was thinking Alura. To honor your mother."

"Ah. I love you Barry."

"I love you too Kara."

"So our daughters names will be Nora and Alura."

"Perfect."