Chapter 89

Kara's Point of View

We were all gathered in the Star Labs hanger. Barry held me hand as we awaited our friends to arrive. Oliver, Diggle, Sara, and Ray walked in with Nathan. Apparently they took Thea home.

"Sara.", Alex said, hugging Sara. "Thank God you are ok."

"You guys escaped an alien ship.", Cisco said. "That's awesome!"

"Well what are we going to do?", I asked.

"I think they pinned us against each other to gain intel on meta humans.", Barry said.

"Well they kidnapped us.", Oliver said.

"Let's return the favor.", Sara said.

"Sweet.", Nathan said. "Let's go to the 1950s and steal a Dominator."

"We are coming!", Cisco and Felicity said.

Cisco, Felicity, Nathan, and Mick went to the Wave Rider with a couple of others. We were going to meet the new president. Caitlin and Stein were back at Star, Barry, Oliver, Sara, Bart, and Ray were waiting to meet the president, while the rest of us were inside.
We were watching the footage.

"The presidents late.", Oliver said.

"She is pretty busy.", Bart said.

"Why can't we be out there?", Diana said, drawing my attention away from the screen.

"Because our Earth doesn't know you guys.", I said. "And you guys need to save your strength for the final battle."

"Fine.", Bruce said. "But it not fair Bart gets to go."

"It's for training.", other Clark implied. "Barry is one of the best speedsters ever. Bart can learn a lot from him."

We turned our attention back to the cameras. Three vans were surrounding Barry and the others, and the men were pointing guns at them. Barry and Bart knocked them all out, besides the leader. I gasped.

"We try to save the world, and this is how you repay us?", Barry asked, slightly ticked off.

"You don't understand.", the leader said. "They didn't come back just because they see meta humans as a threat." He stepped towards Barry. "They came back because of you, Mister Allen." Barry stepped back. I took a deep breath in. "They told us what you did." Barry then took a deep breath in. I could tell they were talking about Flash Point. "But I made a deal with them. If Mister Allen turns himself over to them, they will leave us in peace."

He then left, just as everyone else came back in.

"It's a trap.", I said immediately.

"Exactly is why you shouldn't do it.", Oliver said.

"This isn't up for discussion.", Barry said, looking into my eyes. "It's me or the world."

"And I would choose you everyday.", I said, grabbing his arms. "You can not sacrifice yourself. Not when we have a future together."

"But if I don't do this, you and our daughters will die."

"We will figure this out." I pulled Barry into a long kiss. "Together."

"I love you Kara Zorel-Allen.", Barry said.

"I love you too Barry Allen."

"Hate to interrupt your moment.", Jax said. "But the Dominators ships are opening."

"Time to kick some alien ass.", Stein said, walking in with Caitlin. "I made a device that can harm the Dominators."

Me and Barry smiled at one another. Barry then pulled me into another kiss before speeding off. I watched the Wave Rider as it went to stop the Meta Bomb, and also watched the footage of the Dominators vs our team.
Our team is a bad name. Maybe we can make a new name later.
Barry and Bart went putting the device on all the Dominators, while Firestorm turned the meat bomb into a big ball of water.