Chapter 25

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up in Kara's bed. Kara was fast asleep on the other side. She looked so peaceful. I decided I would make her breakfast. I picked up my clothes off the floor, super speeded back to the West household, put new clothes on, and super speeded back to Kara's apartment. I super speeded around the kitchen, making her bacon, pancakes, waffles, and toast. The smell must of woken her up, because she came into the kitchen when I was done.

"What's that delicious smell?", Kara asked coming into the kitchen. Kara looked at all the food. "Bacon!"

"Noted.", I said. "Kara especially loves bacon."

"You didn't have to do this."

"Yes. I did."

Me and Kara kissed. We then dug into our meal. We both had a full plate of everything. After we were done, I offered to make the dishes. Kara nodded as she got dressed into different clothes. When Kara came back in, she smiled at me.

"You are adorable.", Kara said.

"Why thank you.", I said in a playful tone. "So are you."

Kara then got a call on her phone.

"Ugh. It's DEO. I'll be right back." Kara walked into her bedroom, as I finished up the rest of the dishes. Kara came back in and pouted. "I have to go. National city needs Supergirl."

"Ok." I was a little disappointed but I knew a superheroes work is never done. "The Flash is probably needed in Central city too." I kissed Kara on the cheek. "Go save the day Supergirl."

I then super speeded back to Central city. I decided I would go to Star Labs, since I had the day off work. When I got there, Caitlin and Cisco were in the cortex talking.

"Hey Barry.", Caitlin said.

"Hey Caitlin. Hey Cisco.", I said.

"Hey.", Cisco said. "So, I was watching a movie last night and it reminded me of something."

"Ok? What was it?"

"We never got to see the Arrow Cave!"

I looked slightly confused, and Caitlin explained in more detail.

"He was watching Batman. When they showed the Bat Cave, Cisco thought about the Arrow Cave.", Caitlin explained. "He wants to see it. And truth be told, so do I. Besides, I have to test a sample for Felicity on the Black Canary's death. Kill two birds with one stone."

"I guess you guys can see it.", I said. "But it's mainly up to Oliver who goes and sees it."

"Then let's go!", Cisco yelled. Cisco started walking, but stopped and came back to where me and Caitlin were still standing. "Hey Barry. Could you maybe super speed is to Starling city?"

"Fine. But I'm going to to tell Kara that we won't be at Star Labs."

"Yes! Let's go!"

I picked Caitlin and Cisco up and super speeded them outside of Queen Consolidated. I then super speeded to National city. When I got into the DEO, all the agents were getting ready for something. I saw Alex, Eliza, and Kara talking in the medical wing. I got close enough to hear and see them.

"This is just great.", Kara said. "I have to stay inside the DEO because of a virus that might be able to kill all aliens."

"Are you going to tell Barry?", Eliza asked.

"What? No. Barry will just worry too much about me. This stays secret."

Before I could hear anything else, John came up to me.