Chapter 86

Barry's Point of View
The Next Day

I had to go to a crime scene investigation the next morning. There were no finger prints on the victim. I tried to invite Julian to movie night, to be nice, but he turned it down. Man he really gets on my nerves. I came back to the CCPD, to see Joe and and Kara talking.

"I'm sure Wally is ok.", Kara said.

"What's going on?", I asked.

"Wally hasn't been responding to my calls.", Joe said.

"We will find him Joe." I sighed. "I hate that you have to worry about this, while you have that date with Cecilia."

"Date?", Kara asked, smirking.

"I am done.", Joe said walking away.

Me and Kara laughed. We than went up to my lab and had some lunch. Julian walked in.

"Ah.", Julian said. "Allen. Mrs. Allen." Julian handed me a file. "This is the case file on our victim. No fingerprints. No DNA. Nothing. And we can't identify the perp because the security cameras were offline." Julian grabbed the file from my hands. "Just thought I should tell you."

Me and Kara went to Star Labs after finishing our lunch. We than had Cisco hack into the cameras. We were calling the meta human, Shade. He can phase his body to become like a shadow.
After figuring out that we needed to slow down his molecules, Joe rushed in with Wally.

"Is everything ok?", Iris asked rushing to her brothers side.

"His dreams are becoming more painful.", Joe said.

"Alchemy can get into his mind.", I said. "And won't stop until he gets to him fully."

"He have to lock him up.", HR said. "This way he is safe, and he can't leave."

"I agree.", Wally said.

"Ok.", Joe said. "I'll cancel my date."

"No.", Iris said. "You will not."

"Me and Barry will stay with Wally.", Kara said. "Everyone else will go to the movies."

"Great.", Cisco said nervously. He seemed really on edge. "Let's go."

Everyone left. Me and Kara were waiting for something to happen, and playing uno.

"Boom!", Kara exclaimed. "I win again!"

"I would be mad if you weren't so gorgeous.", I added.

"Ah. Barry."

Kara sighed.

"You ok?"

"No. I just don't like always being a bystander."
The monitors than went on. "Attack at the park. Shade."

"Be back in a flash babe."

I super speeded to the park. I was able to slow down his molecules and Caitlin handed me some meta human power dampener hand cuffs.
I came back along with everyone else. We all were arguing what to do with Wally, when Cisco lost it.

"I can't hold it in!", Cisco yelled. "Caitlin has Killer Frost powers!"

"Cisco!", Caitlin hissed.

"What?", me and Kara asked.

"Yeah." Caitlin sighed. She held up her hands and ice formed. "I don't know what to do."

Caitlin burst into tears. We hugged her in comfort. Wally woke up and we decided to use him as bate.
Me, Joe, Wally, and a police force came. Kara, Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, and HR were at coms.
We got to the location. Wally screamed once more, as we went into the abandoned subway station.