Chapter 36

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up next to Kara on the medical bed. This time she was up first. She was staring at one of my wounds that I had gotten last night.

"Morning Kara.", I said.

"Morning Barry.", Kara said.

Kara once again looked at my wounds. I pulled her into a hug and she then kissed me on the lips.

"You don't need to worry about me.", I said.

"Yes I do.", Kara replied. "I don't know what I would do if you got hurt so bad that..." Kara trailer off as she started to cry. She got up to get a tissue. I got up to and Kara gave me a concerned look. "You sure you are ok to stand up?"

"Yes Kara. And I feel the same way. I don't know what I would do if that happened to you."

"I love you Scarlet Speedster."

"I love you Girl of Steel."

We then pulled each other into a kiss. Cisco, Caitlin, and Ronnie then walked in.

"Great.", Cisco said. "Now I have to make sure not to walk in on Karry and Connie."

"Really Cisco?", Caitlin asked. "Karry and Connie?"

"What? It's your guys couple names."

"Well you will have to get used to it, since we have to find someone place to stay."

I then had an idea.

"Hey Caitlin.", I said. "Iris has moved out with Eddie. Why don't you guys stay in Iris' old room? That way you won't have to risk Elline coming here, and you won't have to pay for rent."

"Are you sure Barry?", Ronnie asked.

"Yeah. Kara was already staying in my room with me, so the more the better!"

Caitlin and Ronnie packed up some of their things. We then all went to the West household. After we all had unpacked, Ronnie fell but got back up. He said for some reason he got really dizzy. We decided to all go check on Professor Stein at Star Labs. When we got there, Wells was upset.

"What's wrong Wells?", I asked.

"Thank goodness you guys are here.", Wells said. "I was about to call you. General Elline knocked out Stein and took him away."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. But I can't fight off a whole army in my condition."

"That's why I felt dizzy.", Ronnie said.

"So, how do we find Stein?", Kara asked seemly walking in again.

Where did Kara go? I'm sure it wasn't important.

"I think I have an idea.", Cisco said. He turned to Ronnie and took him to the testing room. He hooked him up to some wires. "If my theory is correct, Ronnie should be able to feel where Stein is."

"Do you really think Ronnie can do that?"

"Maybe. Only one way to find out." Cisco looked at Ronnie and Ronnie sighed. "Do you feel anything?"

"No.", Ronnie said disappointed. We waited about five minutes before Ronnie looked at us. "Wait. I feel something. I...I'm cold and I'm terrified. But I know it's not me."

"It's Stein.", Wells said.

Just then Ronnie started screaming in pain.

"Ronnie!", Caitlin screamed. "What's happening to him?"