Chapter 126

The Next Day
Kara's Point of View

Barry and I were at the airport. I had tried to convince Lena we could go alone, but Lena insisted on coming with us. We let John watch over Nora and Alura. We were all on the plane to Kaznia.

"I can't believe you have a private airplane.", I said.

"Yeah. L Corp sure has its perks.", Lena said. After a long plane ride, it started storming outside. "Looks like we have entered Kaznia."

"It sure is storming.", Barry said looking outside. The sound of thunder was heard close by. "That's weird."

"What is?", I asked.

"It's purple lightning."

All of a sudden, the plane started falling down from the sky.

"Lex must be doing this!", Lena yelled. She ran to the controls of the plane. "I have to fix this!"

I looked over at Barry.

"I'll be right back.", I whispered to Barry.

"Stay safe.", Barry whispered back.

I opened the back door and flew outside. I grabbed onto the bottom of the plane. I leveled out the plane and landed it onto the ground. I then quickly flew back into the plane. Barry and I both sat back down.

"I did it.", Lena said. Barry just smirked over at me. "Oh! Barry and Kara! Are you guys ok?"

"Were fine.", Barry said.

"Just a little winded.", I said.

"Well I'm glad you guys are ok. You ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be."

We all walked outside. We walked inside this military base.

"Looks like this place was deserted not too long ago.", Barry said.

We looked through a lot of the base. We walked into one room. There was a big screen that appeared. It started playing videos of me. But it wasn't me. It was the copy cat Supergirl.

"Kaznia has their own Supergirl?", Lena asked.

"How did they even make her?", Barry asked looking at me worried.

"They call her the Red Daughter.", I said looking at the screen.

"Wait.", Lena said. "Do you guys remember the substance I used to cure James?"

"Yeah. But what about it?"

"Well there was a component in it, that Supergirl actually did come in contact with. During the fight with Reign."

"Black kryptonite.", Barry said.

I remembered touching it with Reign to try and save her.

"Well what if.", Lena said. "Since Supergirl came in contact with it, it made another Supergirl."

"But Supergirl would never hurt innocent people.", I said. "So why would she be any different?"

"Because she would be a blank slate. And if she ended up in Kaznia and in possession of Lex."

"She would of been trained then to hurt people.", Barry said. "But why would Lex want to train a Kryptonian. He hates them."

"Maybe he doesn't want to just train her." Lena pulled up some information on the screen. It showed a map, and America was in bold red. "He wants to use her to help Kaznia invade America."

"We need to get back to America.", I said. "Everyone is in danger."

Just then, the lights started flashing red and the loud speaker went on. The person was talking in Russian, but what I could make out was that the building was about to explode in seven minutes. We started running towards an exit. Lena went one direction, while Barry and I went another. We went past this room, but something caught my eye.