Chapter 138

One Week Later
Kara's Point of View

We were able to figure out the dagger Cicada uses, came from the core of the satellite. Then using our satellite, we were able to figure out the trajectory of where the core landed. The night of the satellite explosion, there was a carnival. The trajectory was either somewhere near the carnival or the waterfront. Bart, Nia, Arthur, and Joe are going to look for the core. Caitlin, Cisco, Ralph, and Julian are going to look for Caitlin's father at a black ops site. Myself, Barry, Alex, and Sara are going to the hospital to see if anyone got injured and was sent to the hospital. Cicada wears his mask because he has a lung injury. We were currently at the hospital. We walked up to a nurse.

"Can I help you?", the nurse asked.

"We were wondering if you could help us.", I said.

"We need records of everyone that got injured the night Star Labs satellite exploded.", Sara said.

"I'm sorry.", the nurse said. "I can't give that kind of information to you."

Barry sighed. He pulled out his CCPD badge.

"This is police business mam.", Barry said. "Please let us see the records."

"Of course.", the nurse said.

The nurse gave us a list of everyone that got injured that night. There was one man that got hit near the lungs, Orlin Dwyer. And his niece, Grace Gibbons, got hit in the head that same night and has been in a coma ever since. We all went to Grace's room, but a nurse we haven't seen before stopped us.

"I'm sorry.", the nurse said. "What are you doing?"

"I work at the CCPD.", Barry said. "We were wondering if we could see Grace."

"She's been in a coma for two years?", Alex asked. "How is she even still alive?"

"We really have no idea.", the nurse said.

"And what about her parents or her uncle?", I asked.

"Her parents died in an alien attack. And her uncle died in the Star Labs explosion."

"That's not what it said in the records. Orlin got his lungs damaged, but he never died."

"Well those files are screwed up. She has no more legal guardians."

Sara guided Alex away. The nurse then told us to leave. We all walked outside and Barry super speeded us all to headquarters. Cisco then vibe in.

"Hey guys.", Cisco said softly.

"What's wrong?", Sara asked.

"Caitlin found her father. They are at Star Labs right now with Julian, Ralph, HR, and Tracey."

"Wait.", I said. "Shouldn't you be happy for Caitlin?"

"There are holes in Thomas Snow's story. He somehow knew Harrison Wells, and then he also knew me already and everyone else. But he didn't like Julian one bit. Also, he says he doesn't have an icy personality like Caitlin, but I'm pretty sure he is lying." Barry tried to say something, but Cisco continued. "Your right. I'm going to find out what he is up to. Thanks guys. You helped a lot."

Cisco then vibe away.

"What exactly did we help with?", Barry asked.

"No idea.", I replied.

Alex and Sara went home and Barry and I got the girls from school. It had been a couple hours before Barry got a call from Caitlin.

"Hey Caitlin. What's up?", Barry asked answering the phone. Pause. "Caitlin. Slow down." Pause. "This isn't your fault. I'll be right there to help." Barry looked at me. "Cisco was right. Thomas does have an evil counterpart. Knocked everyone out. I'll be back as fast as I can."