Chapter 23

Kara's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

These two days have been the longest of my life. But I finally made a decision on who I was going to choose. I woke up feeling the a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I just know had to tell Monel that I was choosing Barry. Barry Allen is who I know I am meant to be with. I got dressed and turned on the news. They were talking about Guardian, the new vigilante. Why couldn't Guardian live in Starling city with the Arrow? I turned off the news and decided to visit the DEO. When I got there, there were some unexpected visitors. It was Caitlin, Cisco, and Harrison Wells. But no Barry. Me, Winn, Alex, Monel, and John walked towards the new group.

"Hey guys.", I said.

"Thank God you are here Kara.", Caitlin said hugging me.

Caitlin looked like she had been crying a lot. Cisco and Harrison Wells were just being very quiet.

"What's wrong?", I asked. "Where's Barry?"

"After the meta human attack, Barry went for a run.", Cisco said. "The next day he didn't come into work. Thank God there was no meta human attacks yesterday."

"We just assumed that he was busy, or even taking a day off because of what happened with the meta human. But we called Iris and Joe and they said Barry never even came home from that night.", Caitlin said.

"We are really worried about Mr.Allen.", Harrison Wells said. "It's not like him to go totally off the radar like this."

"We'll do everything we can to find Barry.", Alex said.

"I'm really worried.", Caitlin said.

"Me too.", I said at the verge of tears.

Monel seemed to notice, but he was also really confused.

"Who's Barry?", Monel asked.

"The speedster who beat you up two days ago.", Winn said.

"Why would we want to help that guy?"

"That guy!", I said getting a little upset. "That guy has been my friend since I was fourteen years old! That guy is an amazing friend and great forensic scientist! That guy is the man I love!"

I stood there frozen at the last thing I had said. I didn't just want to date Barry. I have loved Barry for years. I just never realized it until now. A new Cadmus video came on to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Hello Supergirl.", the voice of Cadmus said. "The DEO. Are you missing a little friend?" A picture of Barry in his Flash suit came up. He was knocked out in a cage with a bloody nose. "If you want the Flash back, come to this location. Alone Supergirl."

A location came up on the screen and the voice disappeared from the screen. I looked at the location and immediately started getting ready to leave.

"You can't go alone.", Alex said.

"Yes I can.", I said. "And I will."

I flew to the location and got in there to see the real Hank Henshaw. We fought and I got my ass handed to me. He took me to a pair of cages, and I was thrown into a cage. I looked around as the cage door shut, and I saw Barry laying there in another cage.

"B-Flash!", I yelled not wanting to reveal his identity.

"K-Supergirl!", Barry said also making the same mistake.

"Are you ok?"

"Well, I have been in a cage for a little over a day and I've been getting my ass handed to me. But you are here, so things are looking up."