2.

No One's POV

"Good evening!" Alaric said, after getting into stage with a mic. "Before anything, in the name of school, I want to thank the students for organizing this event and you for attending to it. Please have your phones turn off or in silent and lets make this auction start."

Everyone clapped and were even some whistles.

"Alright, we are going to start with Elena Gilbert." Alaric said, applauding along with the crowd.

Elena nervously got on stage with a small smile. She was with a black dress and her hair was braided by the side, while she use a natural makeup.

"Elena Gilbert is 18 years old, she's in cheerleading, she's an A student, she wants to be a doctor and she loves spending her time with friends

"Elena Gilbert is 18 years old, she's in cheerleading, she's an A student, she wants to be a doctor and she loves spending her time with friends." Alaric said, reading the card that was given to him about what he had to say about the students. "We will start with 10 bucks."

"15 bucks." Some guy said.

"25." Damon said, making Elena a bit unease.

"30."

"50." Damon said, making the guy shut up.

Elena quickly realized that one of the things she was most afraid that would happen in this event, was going to come true, which made her get even more nervous and about to freak out.

Elijah noticed Elena was unease with going on a date with Damon. He didn't know why but he felt something inside him wanting to prevent that date from happening...

"50 going once... 50 going twice..."

"500." Elijah said, making everyone look at him in shock.

"Are you really going to stay with another doppelgänger?" Klaus whispered angry because he didn't want to be near a doppelgänger, specially now that there would be no more do them and he would eventually need to stop making hybrids.

"You really have a type. I mean most guys go for brunettes but you are very specific." Kol whispered with a smirk.

" Kol whispered with a smirk