51.

Katherine's POV

It's been two weeks since I got Elena's life and it's been amazing so far. I do whatever I want, everyone is always worried about me, Caroline seems no longer be suspicious, Bonnie doesn't suspect a thing, which I was afraid wouldn't happen since now I have to live with her too. And I have been going to the Grill to talk with the girls and Stefan. This group of friends is just so needy...

The only bad thing is that Elijah is now wanting to spend time talking and cuddling instead of having sex because he wants to get my trust back since he snap my neck and I had to act like he had broken my feelings. It was very fun to have Elijah pinning over me, it reminded me of when I was human...

But this of not having sex wasn't for me so I seduce Damon and I have been having sex with him for awhile now and it's been fun.

I was now at the bathroom of the Mystic Grill, making out with Damon because I enjoyed the feeling of someone could appear and catch us in the act.

"When will you get rid of Elijah?"

"Soon." I lied. "I need time to get him ready..."

"Always worries with others..." Damon whispered and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall, making me gasp, I took his t-short off and started to kiss his neck, making him groan, then I kissed him in the lips again, while we fought for dominance.

Elijah's POV

I was on the Mystic Grill and someone spilled a drink on my tie so I quickly excused myself and went to the bathroom where I saw something I never  expected or wished to ever see.

"Elena..." I said in complete and utter shock.

"Elijah... this is not what it looks like." She said.

"It kinda is

"It kinda is." Damon said with a smirk while she rolled her eyes.

"Elijah, is just a tie." Klaus said while walking over to the bathroom and seeing the same I was seeing. "Do you want to torture him?"

"I just want to leave." I said and left, feeling Elena following me.

"Elijah, believe me. It's not what it looked like."

"You were kissing Damon and he was shirtless. I believe there's only one reason why that was happening. Don't worry, Elena. I won't bother you anymore."

"Look at me, Elijah. It wasn't what you think... what you saw wasn't me cheating on you."

"Then what was it?" I asked to see what would be her excused.

"He... He was forcing himself on me." She said and I wasn't sure if I should believe that, then she started to crying. "He can't understand that I'm with you... He wanted to make me see that I still want him... which is not true."

"Did he really forced himself on you?" I asked and she nodded in tears, quickly I pulled her for a hug.

Elena didn't deserve going through this...

"I'm so sorry, Elena." I said and then she broke the hug and kissed me.

"You're the one I want, Elijah." She whispered and I kissed her again.

Katherine's POV

Elijah made me go sleep with him but we only cuddled. It was the most boring thing ever, then I left and told the girls that Damon forced himself on me, so it wouldn't be weird how I only told that to Elijah and after all that I left to see poor Elena.

"Hello, there!" I said with a smirk.

"Why are you doing this to me, Katherine? Why don't you just kill me?"

"Oh, sweet naive Elena. If I killed you, I would give you mercy. Nobody did that to me. I was always the bad guy. So now I'm showing you how that feels..."

"I hate you!"

"Don't worry, the feeling is mutual." I said with a forced smile.