46.

No One's POV

No One's POV

Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah were in the Mikaelson mansion because the guys decided to hang out at the Salvatore's Boarding house, so they opted to stay at the mansion where they had more space. Caroline was now painting Rebekah's nails, while Bonnie was braiding Elena's hair and the four of them talked about their lives.

"So...? How's been dating Mr. Suits?" Caroline quickly asked because she loved to know this kind of stuff.

"They've been amazing. I didn't expect Elijah to be so fun." Elena said with a smile.

"Are you sure fun is the most appropriate word to describing my older brother?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah. I know he seems serious and all that but he can be very fun. He is always up to doing new things..."

"Yeah... that's probably your effect on Elijah because he used to be always the same thing and never changed for a girl... well, at least that never happen until you appeared in his life." Rebekah said, making Elena blush.

"It's not all me. I think Elijah before felt the need to always take care of you and your siblings but now that you are all okay, he feels more free and is starting to enjoy the small things in life." Elena said. "Besides, He also helps me... He is always making me feel better and showing me how to be a good vampire and all those stuff."

"That's sweet!" Bonnie said.

"Yeah... you two are such a cute combo... the uptight guy who's always in a suit and the girl who even after her past keeps living life with a smile." Rebekah said.

"Oh my God! You are the Viviam to his Edward!" Caroline said with a big smile, excited.

"From pretty woman?" Elena asked.

"Yes!" Caroline squealed in excitement.

"Should I be offended? I mean she was a hooker? I don't sleep with guys for money..."

"It's not an offense. But you see, Elijah and Edward are always in a suit, are very powerful and very serious. Then there's you, and just like Vivian you show him how to actually enjoy life. You two may be a bit different but it works because you complete each other!" Caroline said.

 You two may be a bit different but it works because you complete each other!" Caroline said