47.

Elijah's POV

When I got home, I went to my room and I saw Elena sleeping in my bed.

It's odd how it's been such a short time and my feelings for her are getting stronger by the second... I never felt anything like this. I found myself wishing to wake up and fall asleep with her next to me. Sometimes I would be reading and suddenly my mind drift to wondering what Elena could be doing or where she was or with who she was, not being able to focus again on the book. Since I got in a relationship with Elena, she made me feel alive, more than I ever felt... I just hope I give her as much joy as she gives me.

I took my clothes off, letting myself be only in my underwear and I lay down on the bed, under the covers, wrapping my arm around her.

"Hmmm... You're home..." She whispered, turning to me, still with her eyes closed and rest her head on my chest. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I whispered and gave a peck on the top of her head, before closing my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

Klaus's POV

I was now shirtless, getting ready to go to sleep when someone knocks on my door, I open it, seeing Caroline with a sleepy face, which was very endearing.

"Caroline..."

"Klaus..." She said with a small smile. "Can I ask you for a favour?"

 "Can I ask you for a favour?"

"Of course, Love. Anything you want."

"Can I sleep with you? I just woke up falling from Bekah's bed." She said, making me smirk.

"Of course, Love. Come in." I said and she smiled to me.

She quickly lay down on the bed, under the covers, I walked over to her a gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Caroline." I whispered and was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist.

"Stay... It's your bed... and it's not that small." She whispered, making me smirk and then I lay down next to her.

I wrapped my arm around her, facing her back, but after awhile, I felt the need to be even closer to her, so I slowly made her move to face me but I didn't pull her closer to me because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or uneasy, thankfully she was okay with it and rest her forehead in the crook of my neck, making me feel her breath, while she let her arm around me and one of her legs wrapping around mine, I smiled, because I knew she wasn't completely asleep and actually wanted to be this close with me, making me wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly, enjoying every single bit of having Caroline in my arms, every single second felt precious.

"How was the guys night?" She whispered and gave a peck on my neck.

"Good. We had drinks and talked." I whispered. "How about your girls night?"

"It was nice. We watch movies, paint nails, talked... that all thing." Caroline whispered.

"I'm glad you had a nice time." I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Kol's POV

I was in my underwear when someone knock on the door, I went to open it and saw it was Bonnie, which made me smirk.

"Did someone miss me?"

"Oh my God! Why don't you put something on?" She asked, hiding her face with her hands.

"It's not like I'm naked. Although, if you prefer I can take this off." I said with a smirk.

"No. Please don't take that off." She said and hesitantly looked at me. "Can I sleep here? Rebekah is a kicker."

"Of course, darling." I said, letting her in.

We lay on the bed, under the covers, and I decided to not do anything because I didn't want to push her into doing something she didn't want to.

After awhile, Bonnie turned to face me, while I was facing the ceiling and she hold my hand, making me smile.

"I hope you know that... that I don't completely hate you and that I actually enjoy spending time with you." She whispered and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Is there a chance for us to actually get together?"

"Maybe..." She whispered while resting her head on my shoulder.

Maybe is better than a no...

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far.
I wanted to tell you guys to go check out this book called The Other Half written by LeonitaSmakolli it's the first fanfic of this author and I think she deserves all your support, please go check it out, it has all the couples in this book. It's a Damon Salvatore love story and I think the plot line it's very interesting. Here's the summary:

 Here's the summary: