72.

Klaus's POV

I woke up in a broken bed but I did not care because I had woken up to the most beautiful view, Caroline in my arms.

I still cannot believe last night really happened. It was so good that it seemed like a dream but it was real... I am really with Caroline and she really likes me...

What did I ever do to deserve a woman like her?

"Good morning, my love!" I whispered once I felt her waking up

"Good morning, Nik!" She whispered with a smile and kissed me.

I loved how she called me Nik... it sounded even better coming from her mouth.

"I hope you know, I'm usually not like that. I mean I used to be like that but I'm no longer like that. I don't just sleep around with a guy who says nice things to me."

"Love, I'm very aware of that. I've been wooing you for more than a year. I know it takes a lot more than a few nice words to have the honor to be with you." I said and she smiled.

"Last night... how was it?" She asked.

"It was amazing..." I whispered, smirking at the memories of Caroline's and mine naked bodies and how they seemed to perfectly fit together, to belong together. "How was it for you?"

"It was incredible..." She whispered. "But... you know... I don't have that much experience. I only have been with 3 men and... you must... I'm sure you had..."

"You were amazing, love..." I whispered and kissed her.

"I should go take a shower..." she whispered.

"Would you like some company?"

"No. I will take forever if you get in there with me." She said, making me smirk even more, then she gave me a peck on the lips and got up from the broken bed with a sheet wrapped around her, but I noticed her walking slowly.

"Did I hurt you, Love?" I asked concerned, quickly walking over to her.

"I'm fine, Klaus. I'm just a bit sore..."