77.

Bonnie's POV

It was night and Kol sneak into my room because he wanted to make sure I was okay after seeing me all sad in the cemetery. I tried to reassure him but there was no use and so I told him he could stay in my room but with the condition of staying on my desk.

"Kol..." I whispered after awhile because I couldn't stand seeing him so uncomfortable, moving around to find a position so he could fee a bit more comfortable. "You can sleep in my bed... It wouldn't be the first time we would share a bed. But there won't be any funny business."

"I won't do a thing that would make you uncomfortable." He said with a smirk and  lay down next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Kol... why are you so nice to me? You usually just mocking and messing around but when we are alone you listen and you even have serious conversations... Why that's only with me?"

"Because even if I love pranks and making fun of things and people... You make me see a bit of reality and seriousness... Besides, how could I mess around when I see you're not okay?" He whispered.

"I'm okay now. Before I was just..."

"Bonnie, I know when you're lying. You don't need to pretend everything's okay when we are alone... I understand if you don't want to talk about it with me but you should talk with someone about how you really feel... You don't need nor deserve to suffer in silence." He whispered and gave a peck on my shoulder, making me grab his hand, interlocking our fingers, pulling him closer to me as we hold hands.

Caroline's POV

I was going to bed when I heard a sound coming from my window, making me go to the window and see Klaus throw small rocks at it, it looked like a scene from those old romantic movies, which made me smile even more. I opened the window and in a second he was inside.

"Hey!" I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Love! I wanted to see you." He said with a smirk, showing his dimples, making me smile and then kiss him.

"I was about to sleep... and we can't make much noise. My mom's home..." I said and he nodded.

I lay down under the covers and he did the same, quickly I snuggled with him, feeling his strong arms wrapped around me.

I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed but I knew he was awake and I felt his heart beating like crazy because my hand was on his chest, that and I have supernatural hearing.

"Are you okay? Did you had another nightmare?" I asked concerned.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Your heart is beating like crazy..." I whispered.

"Yes... that's the effect you have on me, love."

"Yeah... right..." I scoff, thinking it was just a line.

"It's true... Every time I'm around you, my heart beats like crazy... And now that we are together, it only become worse..."

"Why?" I quickly asked.

"Because now that I'm with you... I can't even think about losing you... Before, you always reject me so I knew what was like to be around you without actually being with you... but now that I'm with you... I can't be less than that..."

"Okay... are you thinking in hurting me?"

"Of course not."

"Cheating on me?"

"I would never, love."

"Killing me?"

"You know I could never watch you die..."

"Will you leave without saying a word? Just abandon me?"

"How could I ever let myself do something like that?" He asked as I smiled to him.

"Then I don't think you need to worry about losing me."

"That's where you are mistaken, love." He said. "What if you fall in love with another man? Or stop having feelings for me? Or want to leave and experience your vampire life alone? Or what if someone kills you?"

"We all can be killed. Even you with your white oak stakes..." I said and he just looked at me concerned. "And about your other questions... I don't think you need to worry..."

He kissed me passionately, making me smile into the kiss, only breaking it to catch my breath as I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes, then I looked at his lips and kissed him caring and softly.

"You're the one I like. From the two of us, I think you are the one who shouldn't be insecure."

"Believe me, love. I'm the one who is still wondering if this is real or an hallucination." He whispered. "How could I ever be with a woman as amazing and breathtaking as you? You're everything a man could dream of and so much more..."

"I'm not that amazing..." I whispered, looking down but he then grab my chin, making me look up to him.

"You are more amazing that you can imagine. There's no words that are good enough to describe you, my love. I know you don't believe it yet, but I'll gladly stay by your side, trying to make you see how beautiful and incredible you are..."

"Stay by my side? Even when I'm being bossy?"

"It only shows you are meant to be a leader."

"And when I'm being a control freak?"

"It only shows that you like perfection... which is what you are and what you deserve. You deserve everything that's perfect..."

"What about when I'm being jealous?"

"You're only protecting your King?"

"Okay... what about when I'm insecure?"

"It only shows that you care and look up at others so much that you forget to look at yourself and see what a beautiful Queen and Goddess you are..." He said and I kissed him. "Love, I will stand by your side as long as you let me."

How could the guy so many people feared, make me feel so happy, so loved and so special? How could they not see this side of him? I guess they never bother to search for it... Im really glad he let me in and show me who he really is...