62.

Caroline's POV

I was going to prepare to start the practice for cheerleading with the girls when the couch said that we were no longer allowed to practice while the guys were training for their game, which was completely unfair. I tried to convince the couch but he only told me that if I wanted to change things I should go talk with the principal, so that was what I did.

"Miss Forbes, I understand your dismay but the couch and I had a conversation and we decided that it was best for the cheerleading practice be when the players weren't training."

"But that's unfair! We have everything schedule and we can't practice another time."

"I'm sorry, Miss Forbes. If you want to train in school you'll have to do after the football team is done with their training."

"Why this decision all of the sudden?"

"That's something for me and couch to know."

"Tell me why there can't be cheerleading practice while there's football practice." I compelled him.

"Couch is afraid his players don't stay with their head on practice while girls practice their cheerleading. He caught students looking at the cheerleading practice many times, specially Tyler Lockwood and Stefan Salvatore, who are the best players, were caught staring at the cheerleading practice, Mr. Lockwood was many times found looking at you and Mr. Salvatore looking at Miss Mikaelson."

What? Why would Tyler look at me if we are no longer together? I don't even care anymore. I just hope Stefan and Rebekah find a way to be together... They make such a cute couple.

"You'll forget you told me about this." I compelled him.

"I believe we are done with our conversation, Miss Forbes."

"I'm not going to give up." I said and the principal sighed because everyone knows very well that when I want something I won't stop until I get it.

"So...?" Rebekah said as I left the principals office.

"He doesn't care. I think I need to find another place for us to practice." I said.

"Don't worry, Care. I'm sure we will figure this out." Elena said.

"Maybe we could make some kind of rotation system to meet at each other's houses and practice. I'm sure the rest of the girls will be okay with it."

"That will only create troubles because then gets all messy." I said. "We need to find a good place that has a good space and the ground is plane."

"This might sound crazy but... What about my place?" Rebekah said. "Our backyard is huge!"

"I'm sure your brothers won't be very happy with that idea." I said because it was strangers going to their place. "I mean I know we aren't that many but our group isn't that small and they don't know most of the girls. They probably won't like to have strangers in their home."

"First of all, It's my home too. Secondly, I believe Nik will be too busy staring at you and drawing you, Kol will be drooling all over you and Elijah will be probably focus on Elena. It will be probably their foreplay..."

"Bekah..." Elena said in a warning tone while blushing.

"I'm just stating facts." Rebekah shrugged. "Anyway, I'll call Nik to make sure if they will be okay with it."

Rebekah left for a few minutes to talk privately with Klaus and then got back to us with a big smile.

"They don't mind."

"I thought it would take longer to convince them, specially Klaus." Bonnie said.

"At first He was but then I said how Caroline needed a place to practice cheerleading and that was enough for him being okay with it and even saying that the group could stay as long as we wanted." Rebekah said.