50.

Elijah's POV

Klaus and Kol were at the Grill drinking while Rebekah was shopping, which meant I had the house for myself and that could mean that Elena and I could have some alone time.

I quickly texted her and after awhile someone knock on the door, making me smile, because I knew who that was. Once I opened the door I saw Elena and she kissed me passionately.

"What was that for?"

"Didn't you like it?" She asked with a smirk.

"Of course I did. I just... was not expecting."

"We are dating... aren't we?"

"You know we are." I said and she smirked at me.

"What do you say about us going to your room and have some fun?" She whispered to my ear.

"I don't know how to say no to that... but..."

"But?"

"But are you feeling alright? You seem a bit off."

"Why is everyone wondering if I'm okay?" She asked now with an annoyed tone, walking over to the leaving room and seating down while pouring some bourbon.

"So I'm not the only one?"

"Caroline is all on my business just because I wanted to go shopping and change my wardrobe."

"Why would you do that? I think you look beautiful in your clothes..." I said because I didn't want her to change her way of dressing because of me.

"Thanks. But I'm just done with all those clothes. And why is Caroline making me a full questionary just because I want to change the way I dress. She used to dress like a real Barbie with all pink stuff before she turned and now she has some style."

Caroline and Elena must have had a big fight because I know Elena isn't the kind of person who just talks back about her friends behind their back.

"I'm sure Caroline was only worried about you. You are best friends after all."

"Caroline is only getting on my business because she doesn't have a life of her own. She's to insecure to have the life she wants with who she wants. I like her but sometimes she can be really annoying." Elena said.

"I don't think we should talk about her like that when she isn't here to defend herself."

"I love how noble you are, Elijah." She said with a smile. "And you are right. Let's not talk about Caroline. Let's just focus on us."

She kissed me passionately and quickly jump to me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall, making her moan while I kissed her neck.

"Elijah..." she moaned my name, which made me groan.

I took her top and she quickly rip my shirt and threw it to the ground, then kissed me passionately. I left her lips and started to let sweet kisses on the corner of her lips, on her chin, on her jawline, on her neck and now I was kissing her breasts.

"Elijah... fuck me..." she moaned which made me stop.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me." She said with a smile.

I grabbed her by the neck and before we kissed, I snapped her neck.

Somethings not right. Elena would never say that. She usually says 'love me' or 'I need you' but not much more than that because for her sex is more than a physical act.

I quickly took my phone and called Rebekah.

"Rebekah, it's Elijah."

"For the last time, I know. We have called ID now." Rebekah said.