41.

Caroline's POV

What the hell am I doing? I just blood shared with Klaus. I never did this before with anyone, I mean I did drank from Klaus before but was because it was the only way I could survive... I never had anyone drinking from me since I turned... It's such an intimate thing to do but it felt so good when I was with Klaus. He is driving me crazy!

After the movie ended I made an excuse to go home and Klaus almost made me let him take me home. We were now in the front of my door and I didn't know what to do or say... all I could think about was how good it felt drinking from him and having him drinking my blood.

"Thank you for taking me home. Even if there was no need for that." I said.

"I just wanted to make sure you would get home Okay." Klaus said and I smiled to him.

"Do you want to get inside? I could get you some water... I think we have some cake."

"Sure." Klaus said with a smirk, showing his cute dimples.

I opened the door and let him in, then I went to the kitchen and got a piece of cake for the both of us.

"It's very good."

"Thank you." I said.

After a bit of small talk we started to watch tv and I quickly found myself falling asleep, when I open my eyes again, I was feeling Klaus laying me on my bed.

"Love, you should rest."

"Don't leave..." I whispered and so he lay down next to me, making me smile, then I grabbed his hand and turn around, making him face my back and holding my hand, making his arm be around me, making him the big spoon.

" I whispered and so he lay down next to me, making me smile, then I grabbed his hand and turn around, making him face my back and holding my hand, making his arm be around me, making him the big spoon

"I will never leave you, Love." He whispered and gave me a peck on my shoulder.

"Did you ever had someone drinking your blood... without being because they had to survive?" I needed to ask.

I needed to know how many girls he did this before me. Even if it would hurt me.

"Zero. You were the first one. They always drank because they had to. You are also the first vampire I drank from."

"Are you seriously trying to tell me that in your bazillion years of existence you never did... that?" I asked in disbelief, turning to see him and give him a look.

"I never felt the need to do it... I'm glad you were the only one who I drank from." He whispered, making me speechless.

"Did you... enjoy it?" I whispered.

"Very much, love. You?"

"It was alright..."

"Just Alright?" He asked in disbelief and I shrugged, so he quickly got on top of me, kissing my neck and my shoulder.