11.

Caroline's POV

I was at my house and for some reason I was starting to feel nervous about this date that I was going to have with Klaus. I don't know why but I was starting to be concerned of not being a good company or that I would come off as boring... What the hell am I thinking? It's Klaus. He is the bad guy. You shouldn't even be concerned about being a good company to him.

The knock on the door, interrupted my thoughts, I took a deep breath to calm myself down and opened the door, looking at a handsome Klaus in a suit.

"You look absolutely ravishing, Love." Klaus said, taking my hand and gave a peck in it.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad..." I said, not wanting to admit that he looked even more handsome than usual.

He took me to his car, opening the door for me, which made me a bit surprised because I'm not used to guys being like that to me, but I didn't make of that a big deal and only gave him a smile, while I sat, he just smirked at me and closed the door, quickly getting on the driver's sit.

"So... where are we going?" I asked when he started to drive.

"It's a surprise, love." He said with a smirk.

"I hate surprises."

"I'm sure you're going to like it." He said.

"Are you going to present me to Liam Hemsworth?" I quickly asked.

"Who's that?" He asked, looking a bit upset but I ignored it.

"Just the hottest blonde, blue-eyes guy there is. And he has an accent.... Australian Accent."

"Oh, Really? I always heard that British accents were better..." he said, making me roll my eyes.

"They aren't awful." I said, making him smirk. "Can I now know where we are going?"

"If I tell you, no longer will be a surprise." He said with a smirk.

"That's the point. Come on! Tell me..." I tried but he only smirked.

"Don't worry, Love. We are almost there." Klaus said.

After a few minutes, Klaus parked the car and before he could open Caroline's door, she did that herself, making him look at her.

"Love, I was about to open the door for you."

"Klaus, it's a small door from a car. You don't need to help me open it." I said and he nodded.

Quickly he took me to the restaurant that was without people.

"Klaus, I think the restaurant is closed." I said and he smirked.

"I know the owner and he owed me a favor so I used that to have the restaurant just for the two of us." He said with his smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"That wasn't necessary." I said.

"Of course it was. You deserve the best of the best." He said, making me look at him to see if it was just a line but he seemed to look honest.

"Good evening, Mr. Mikaelson! This must be Miss Forbes." The waiter said making me look at Klaus confused. "Here are the menus. I'll give you a minute to decide."

"You talked about me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes." He said a bit embarrassed which I kinda thought it was cute, although I would never admit it. "You... You were the first woman I took here and ask to use the restaurant while being close."