60.

Katherine's POV

I talked with my witch friend and told her to ease the spell and not make them have so much Dreams because I was weirdly enjoying spending time with Damon and once that Elena would be in his arms, I know he wouldn't care... and I would be with Elijah...

***

It's been a few days and I found myself spending most of afternoon and almost all nights spending time with Damon and actually enjoying it.

"I want you so badly, Katherine..." He whispered to my ear, making me smirk.

"Really?" I asked with a smirk and he kissed me passionately, taking me to my place, pushing me against the wall.

"Yes..."

"Well... we should take advantage of that before Elena comes running to your arms..." I said and kissed him.

"Shhhh... I don't care about Elena. I want you, Katherine."

"Are you sure?" I asked with a smile.

"It was always you." He whispered and kissed me softly, which made me enjoy even more the kiss. "You are the one I want."

"So... should I ask my friend to break the spell?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes... but before that, let me please you like you deserve to be pleased..." he said and took me to my room where he made me moan and beg for more until we broke the bed, which made us laugh, then I finally called my friend asking to break the spell.

Elena's POV

I was in the living room of Bonnie's place talking with Elijah. Since we were honest with each other about the dreams and found out it was only because of a spell, we no longer felt that distance that we felt before, we were now understanding to each other and the dreams were no longer intense, in fact it's been days since I dreamed about Damon and he about Katherine.

"Guys! You won't believe what happened." Bonnie said, running to the living room.

"What was it?"

"The Spell was broken. I have been trying to figure out how to break the spell and now I was trying to connect with the spell and couldn't. The spell is broken."

"Why would Katherine let a witch broke the spell?"

"I don't know..." Bonnie said.

"We should go talk with Katerina... together." Elijah said and I nodded.

"I knew we would get through this." I said as we left the house, making him stop to look at me.

"How?"

"Because I believe in our love for each other." I said because it was my way to give him a hint that I loved him too.

After his drunken night where he told me that he loved me, he acted like he never had said those words and with all this mess I didn't know how to deal with it but now I found a way.

"Do you really think it's that strong?"

"Of course. I love you, Elijah Mikaelson."

"I love you, Elena Gilbert." He said with a smile and kissed me with everything he had, making me break the kiss to catch my breath and blush.

" He said with a smile and kissed me with everything he had, making me break the kiss to catch my breath and blush