14. The one with the return of Fluffy

"I always heard Hogwarts end of the year exams were frightful," Hermione said as the four walked around after their last test of the day. "But I found that rather enjoyable."

"Speak for yourself," Ron mumbled as he loosened his tie. He noticed that Harry had stopped, holding onto his head. "All right there Harry?"

Elli noticed he was rubbing his scar on his forehead, a story she finally was told about as well. She gave Harry the biggest hug of his life when he told her all about how his parents died at the hands of Voldemort, leaving him an orphan to be raised by the worst people alive. 

"My scar, it keeps burning," Harry hadn't ever felt this before he came to school here. And he didn't like it.

"It's happened before," Hermione remembered.

"Not like this," Harry responded before he led his three friends to Hagrid's hut. Hagrid- when he wasn't telling them secrets he should not be telling them- had become an amazing friend to the group of friends. 

"Maybe you should see the nurse?" Elli suggested. 

She and Poppy got along amazingly, and after the first day, she never missed her morning pills. Elli loved talking to her as well. Poppy always said Elli reminded her of someone she had known, but when she asked Poppy, the woman would never tell.

"No, I think it's a warning," Harry mumbled. "It means danger is coming-" Harry stopped as the wires in his brain suddenly connected. "-Of course!"

"What is it, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd, that what Hagrid wants more than anything is Dragon?" Harry told them as they rushed towards Hagrid, more urgent this time. "And a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before," Hagrid was sat outside of his hut, playing a flute like object when the kids ran up to him. "Hagrid, who gave you the Dragon egg? What did he look like?"

"I don't know. I never saw his face," Hagrid furrowed his brows are he tried to remember what the man looked like. But it was like a blur in his memory. "He kept his hood up."

"This stranger though, you and he must have talked," Harry tried to pull something out of him.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him 'After fluffy, a dragon's going to be no problem,'" Hagrid laughed a bit, remembering how silly for someone to question if he knew how to take care of big animals.

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked. 

"Well, of course, he was interested in fluffy," Hagrid told them. "How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said 'the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him' take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music, and he falls straight asleep." The four looked at each other, all thinking the same thing. "I shouldn't have told you that..."