50. The one with Bucky

Elli landed on the outskirts of Bucharest, Romania. She definitely didn't need to be spotted in this city. Her hands grabbed at a jacked as she walked through a market, effortlessly slipping it on as if she didn't just steal it. She couldn't help it though, she was left in just a sports bra, spandex shorts, and her boots when she landed. It would be weird if she walked around the city half naked. 

Elli had grown accustomed to wearing her fireproof clothing under her outfits as she never knew when she'd be left with one less article of clothing. 

Her hands snatched at a black cap and a pair of sunglasses, throwing those on as well to blend in with the crowd walking into the open sidewalk.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, checking Steve's location again. He was heading up a building nearby. 

Her pace picked up, moving around a pack of people. One of the advantages of being so small was that if she did it right, no one would even know she was there. 

It definitely wasn't something her parents had ever trained her on. Rather, she learned when HYDRA used to be her teacher. Some things, she just couldn't shake.

She moved down an ally, looking up to see the escape ladder. Jumping onto the platform, she quickly started to climb up to the top apartment. Taking the pocket knife out that Natasha had given her, she used it to move the lock over before pushing the window open and climbing inside.

A gun was cocked and pointed at her.

"Do you mind lowering that?" Elli rolled her eyes.

"Elli," Steve lowered the gun down. He was wearing his Captain America suit, his shield situated on his arm. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Maybe because I heard about Bucky being back," Elli sent him a nasty look. "Were you even going to tell me?"

"Of course, I would have," Steve said. "After we got him back, I knew everyone was safe. Including you who was supposed to be at Sirius's. How did you even find me."

"Find my iPhone, Steve," Elli's voice grew lower as she looked around the place.

There were no personal effects to be seen in the room, there were dishes piled up in the sink, and a mattress that sat on the floor with a single blanket. Nothing about this place screamed anything of a home. More as if someone was squatting here for a short period of time. 

"You need to get out of here," Steve stepped closer to her. "They have orders to shoot on sight."

"Then I guess we better prevent that," Elli wasn't about to back down. "I already told you, you can't ask me not to fight. No one can. It's my decision."

Steve pinched his eyes shut as he closed his eyes.

Elli went to try and look more into the room to try and find clues, but when she looked back over, Bucky was now standing there.