56. The one where they learn

"You have a son!" Sirius practically yelled once the five friends had found an abandoned classroom to talk in. Needless to say, Hermione's tour was quite boring for them. Jade politely thanked her when it was done and told her they wanted to explore some on their own.

"You have a daughter!" James pointed at him.

"Stop!" Lily stood in between the two boys, holding her hands out. "This isn't the time to discuss your offspring. We need a plan."

"Oh, and what kinda plan would you like to make?" Sirius crossed his arms over his chest.

"I-I don't know!" Lilly said frustratingly throwing her arms up in the air. 

"Alright, nobody break Lily," Jade said. "Sirius, James, why don't you two take a deep breath. Alright? This is probably what Dumbledore meant when he said we might know people here."

"At least James is still Harry's father," Sirius pouted. "I apparently just got custody back of mine, and the mother is dead."

"We don't know what happened," Remus placed a hand on Sirius's shoulder. "Maybe you just didn't know about her."

"Oh yeah because that sounds loads better," Sirius snapped his head over as Remus held his hands up in surrender. "Don't mind me, just the absent father. Maybe didn't even know my only child was alive."

"Mate you could have several children out there," James gave him a look.

"I use protection I'm not an idiot!" Sirius snapped.

"Okay, right," Jade placed her hands on Sirius's arms to try and get him to calm down. "Sirius, you are probably an amazing father. Don't get yourself worked up. We won't know everything till we look into it more."

The door to the classroom opened up. The five looked over to see a pale girl with bright blond hair and piercing blue eyes walking into the room.

"I couldn't help to overhear your yelling," The girl had a dazed look in her eyes.

"Sorry about that," Jade told her kindly. She was always apologizing one way or another for her friends. "What's your name?"

"Luna Lovegood," The girl replied. "You're new aren't you, I could tell by your weird robes." 

It was true that their robes represented the old style from their era. They would need to try and find some replacements so they didn't stick out like a sore thumb here.

"Uh, yeah," Remus blushed a bit. His was the worst out of the groups because his were second hand. 

"Do you know a, um, Elli Black?" Sirius asked her.

"Don't you?" Luna furrowed her brows as they all shook their heads. "Well, she's quite famous"

"Famous? How?" Sirius wanted to know everything he could about his daughter. Jade was right, they needed to get to the bottom of this before he fully freaked out.