Chapter 1

I walked in class sat in my desk and waited for everyone else to come I look around the class when my eyes stops on the board it read "special guest tomorrow"

"Special guest?" I said to myself "who could that be?" I brushed it off and took out my phone and earbuds and listened to Queen while I went through my Queen magazine. Late bell rings and everybody walks in including my friend Claire.

"Why am I always early to class and everyone else is always late?" I ask Claire who had just sat down in the desk beside me.

"Um cause you're a total goodie goodie?" She says with a smile. "You're not listening to Queen again are you?"

"Uhh... Nooo...?" I said as I lock my phone.

"Oh come on you're always listening to them you're so obsessed"

"Yeah so what? They're cute"

"Yeah okay"

"Alright everyone phones up let's get started, today we will be taking notes" says Ms. Jones.

"Hey Ms. Jones who's the special guest tomorrow?" I ask raising my hand pointing at the board with my other hand.

"It's a surprise Jacklynn, but you are going to love him"

"IS IT BUBBLES?!!"

"Why would Michael Jackson's monkey be a special guest?" asks my friend Claire.

"Well why not?"

"He's a monkey, Jacklynn"

"True" I say getting my notebook out of my backpack.

"Anyways start your notes and you can go back to doing whatever you were doing" says Ms. Jones as she goes back to her desk.

"Well then." Says Claire.

"Uhh yeah... well let's get to writing notes I guess"

Few minutes pass when I finished writing my notes I put up my notebook in my backpack and get my phone and earbuds out.

"Queen again?" Asks Claire.

"What?"

"You're listening to Queen again aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You're obsessed"

"Heehee"

The bell rings meaning it's time to go home thank god this was the last class of the day.

"Hey Jacklynn, you want a ride home?" Claire asks.

"Oh, yeah sure" I reply putting my phone in my hoodie pocket still playing my music through my earbuds.

I follow Claire out to her car she unlocks the doors and I get in. It was silent for a few minutes until Claire finally said something.

"You can plug in your phone to the aux cord if you'd like" she's say handing me the aux cord.

"Really? You do know all I have are Queen songs, right?"

"Yeah. So..."

"Uhh okay thanks" I say taking the aux cord and plugging in my phone as it makes a static sound. I look for the 'Jazz' album playlist I stare at Claire for a second.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She says as the first song begins to play.

Ibrahim Ibrahim Ibrahim
Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah we'll pray for you. Hey!

"Oh my god." Claire says as I start laughing.

"What? This is one of my favorite Queen songs." I say giggling.