Luna X reader (Professor Moody)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Hi, I'm Y/n. I am a fifth-year Ravenclaw, and my best friend is Luna Lovegood, also a Ravenclaw. She is my crush. My Big Brother Alaster is the only family I have left. He was an Auror and often took time off work to ensure I was okay. He is overprotective, which I hate, but this year he is different. Alaster took on the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher position, but something is off.

One day after class, I asked him if he was okay. He had been acting strange lately. He yelled at me for calling him by his first name, and that's when it hit me: this is not my brother. I ran away as fast as I could. I had to get to Professor Dumbledore before it was too late. On the way, I ran into Luna, who asked me what was wrong.

I explained to her that the man in the Defence Against the Dark Arts room was not my brother. We rushed to the quidditch pitch, but it was too late. We had to wait to see if anyone made it out alive. After Harry returned with Cedric's dead body, I knew that the imposter had something to do with it.

I ran to Dumbledore to tell him the person in the Defence Against the Dark Arts room was not my brother. We went to the office to find out that Barty Crouch Jr. had been using Polyjuice Potion to look like my brother. We found my brother locked in a trunk. We got him out, and he embraced me. We hugged for a long time before he had to put his leg and eye back on. I was just glad to have my big brother back.