Peter PettigrewXReader

(I hadn't even realised I had completed another one, but here we go again! This is one of my originals from when I first started this book!)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Who would have thought, the bully and the bullied! I wasn't the nicest of people; I bullied a Gryffindor boy called Peter Pettigrew. He was an easy target! Now, all these years later, we are together. Peter is a Death Eater, and I am an Order of the Phoenix member! How have I yet to turn him in? Well, I leak all the Order's secrets to Peter, and Peter tells the Dark Lord. This is supposed to be Severus' job, but he is leaking false information. He has fooled the Dark Lord, believing that his alliances are not with Voldemort but with Dumbledore.

Dumbledore, on the other hand, is more challenging to fool. He seems to be suspicious of me. But can you really blame me? To be able to join the Order, you have to have lost something, that thing that pushes you to help fight against the dark lord. I lost my parents; I was orphaned, but it wasn't Voldemort I blamed; no, I blamed Dumbledore. If it weren't for him, my parents wouldn't have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It is Dumbeldore's fault they died! He may as well have cast the spell himself! Throughout my school years, I pretended to be Dumbledore's ally; even to this day, he believes I care for his fight. I want desperately to join the Death Eater ranks, but I know I must wait for my time.

I was pulled from my thoughts as the door flew open, and Peter walked in, rushing to close it behind him.

"Hey, Wormy! What's wrong?" I ask, walking towards where he was looking out of the peephole.

"Get down! I was followed!" I ducked down, hiding behind the table sitting.

"By who?" I asked as he closed the blinds.

"Padfoot!!" He said, rushing me back into the living room where I had been waiting for him earlier. "You have to go!"

"Where?" I ask, my heart racing.

"Uhhhh, your old place. It's been abandoned!" He suggested, to which I nodded.I gave him a tight hug and pressed my lips against his.

"I love you!" I told him.

"Go! Get out of here!" He rushed me.

I got to the fireplace, and he told me he loved me more than anything. I heard the door crash down as I threw the powder down and flowed into my childhood home.

I hadn't been back here since that night 22 years ago when I was just 8 years old. I still talked to my parents and told them I loved them and stuff like that. I knew even though I couldn't see them, they were never far away! They were always watching over me.

It wasn't long before an owl arrived with a letter from Dumbledore. I flowed to Grimmauld Place and sat at the table while we waited for further instructions. I knew something wasn't right.

"Moments ago, a very important arrest was made," Sirius said, walking into the room and starting the meeting. "Peter Pettigrew was cornered in his home and is now on his way to Azkaban with Albus."

"Peter Pettigrew?" Tonks asked from across from me.

"We finally got him?" Remus asked from next to Tonks.

"Yes, but he wasn't alone. We don't have much on the other person as they flowed out of there the moment we got into the house, but judging by the voice, the other person was female. We are guessing a Death Eater. Albus will get any information he can about this woman." Sirius went on, but I couldn't pay attention; Wormy was going to Azkaban? They had gotten to him, Black had gotten to him!

Peter was going to go rote in prison. I was to sit in Solem Silence(in a dull dark dock, In a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock, awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block - anyone? No? Just me? Okay!) pretending to support Dumbledore! I could no longer send Voldemort information, so he would be in the dark! At least Sirius and the other members of the Order didn't know that the person in the house with Peter was me.