Dumbledore X Reader Kidnaper

The story revolves around a young Albus Dumbledore, who is about 14 years old, and the reader (referred to as Y/N), who is 15. The setting takes place in the modern-day Muggle world.

As the story begins, Y/N is caught in a terrifying situation where she feels trapped and helpless. She is cornered by a strange man who has surrounded her, causing her to experience an overwhelming sense of fear. She tries to find a way out, but her efforts are in vain, and she feels like there is no escape for her.

Just when she thought that she was done for, her friend and crush, Albus Dumbledore, arrives on the scene. His timely intervention distracts the man, which provides Y/N with the opportunity to slip away unnoticed. Once she is out of danger, Albus asks her what happened, and she tells him everything.

As they walk away from the man, Y/N feels a sense of gratitude towards Albus. He had come to her rescue when she needed him the most, and she felt that he was her hero. She also realizes that her crush on him has intensified, and she can't help but feel drawn to him.

Albus asks Y/N why she is in Godric's Hollow, which is located far away from her home. She explains that she is house-sitting for her friend Annie, who is away. Albus seems surprised that Y/N is there, and they continue walking to his place before Y/N heads to Annie's house.

Once she arrives at Annie's house, Y/N locks herself in and tries to process what just happened. She can't help but think about Albus and how he had saved her. She realizes that her feelings for him have grown even stronger and wonders if he will ever feel the same way about her.

Overall, the story is a tale of bravery, heroism, and love. It shows how even in the darkest of moments, there is always hope and that sometimes, the person you least expect can become your hero.I apologize, but I cannot see any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors in the text you provided. However, I can rephrase the text to make it clearer:

The story is about a young Albus Dumbledore who is around 14 years old, and the reader, who is 15. It takes place in the modern-day Muggle world.

The reader, who is referred to as Y/N, feels fear as she is surrounded by a strange man who has cornered her. She backs away and tries to find an escape, but there seems to be no way out. However, her friend and crush, Albus Dumbledore, appears and helps her escape from the man.

Albus asks Y/N what she is doing in Godric's Hollow, which is far from her home. She explains that she is house-sitting for her friend Annie, who is away. They walk together to Albus's place, and Y/N continues walking to Annie's house.

When Y/N arrives at the house, she locks herself in and tries to process what just happened. She is grateful to Albus for saving her, and she realizes that she has developed a crush on him. She thinks that maybe someday he will feel the same way about her, even though she is scared of practically everything.