Harry Potter X Weasly!! Reader

(This was a request by RobloxHeart2)

(P.O.V Y/n)

"When I went to Hogwarts, I thought it would all be the same.

No one likes me or wants anything to do with me, but I guess not. On the train to Hogwarts, I met the kindest person I have ever met. His name is Harry Potter. I had heard my twin brother talk about him a lot, but I had never been interested in him till on the train first year. Being one of eight kids at home meant I was almost completely forgotten. I was the odd one, the first-born girl, always in my own world, kind to all creatures, loving to do chores.

At Hogwarts, I found Harry, then I met Hermione, and everything fell together. Hogwarts is my home. Hermione and I quickly became best friends; it wasn't till the fourth year, when Barty Crouch Jr held me captive, that Harry and I finally admitted our feelings for each other. Once we finished at Hogwarts, Harry and I got married. Hermione was my bridesmaid." I sat on my oldest son, James' bed, telling my children the story of Hogwarts; James leaves to go to Hogwarts for his first year tomorrow morning.

"Mum, what house were you in?" My youngest Tonks asked.

"She was Gryffindor, of course." Tonks twin Lupin stated.

Tonks Elizabeth is the most challenged child in our family. She has attachment problems, and her twin, on the other hand, Lupin Max, was going through a bad boy stage.

"Actually, unlike the rest of the family, I was a Hufflepuff, but no matter what house you all get, we will love you nonetheless." I pulled them all into a tight hug and one at a time kissed all five of them one at a time.

------ time skip brought to you by my nephew, the most adorable baby ever -----

As we reached the station to say goodbye to James for the year, we were early because the kids wanted to explore the station and meet up with their cousins before James left. The most surprising and unexpected thing happened while we stood on the plate from the kids running around with their cousins. I can't even describe how it felt.

"They are growing up so fast; we are so proud of you." I didn't realize it at first. I thought it was Minerva and Flitwick, but it was definitely not.

"Yeah, they have grown up way too fast for my liking," I replied, not noticing Harry staring a gap at something behind us.

Harry hit my arm. As I turned to swat him, I saw something in the corner of my eye: Harry's parents were there... well, as they could be.

"We just came to meet our grandkids and wish them luck," Lily spoke, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"O-of course." I stammered as I turned to call the kids over, but they had already stopped playing and were walking towards us; Lily, Tonks, and Lupin all tried to hide behind me as James and Albus approached their father's side.

"What is your name, young man?" Phantom James asked by James.

"J-James and that-these are my s-sibling A-Albus, L-Lily, T-Tonks, and L-Lupin; who are you?" James stammered, unsure.

"Well, James, I'm the man you were named after. James Potter, your Grandfather." Phantom James said, clearly wanting to jump around and yell about how Harry names his son after him.

"Your Grandfather and I came to wish you all luck; we are both so proud of you all." Phantom Lily smiled wide as she looked down at her grandkids.