46 | When All Hope Seems Lost

Poe, Finn, Rose and the freed slaves fought the First Order with all of their strength. But they were quickly becoming outnumbered by their forces.

All hope appeared to be lost forever.

Poe looked up to see a tie fighter approaching them. Great. Just what they needed right now, he thought.

The tie fighter opened fire, but to his surprise it was not directed at him and the Resistance, but at the First Order! He didn't know if the tie fighter's pilot had gone rogue and decided to rebel against the first order, or if it had been stolen by a member of the Resistance. Whatever the case, he was grateful for the help.

He let out a loud cheer as the tie fighter took down a large portion of the stormtroopers. Finn and Rose joined his cheer.

Temiri smiled at Arashell and Oniho. He could sense something special about whoever was piloting the tie fighter. He wasn't sure what it was, but he could sense it.

The three children jumped for joy, cheering loudly.

Poe decided that they should retreat now while the First Order was busy. He, Finn and Rose led the group of slaves away from the First Order. They hurried to their ship and tried to make sure that there was enough room for everyone inside.

They exited the planet to find the tie fighter following them. But they knew that the tie fighter was not a threat.

"Let's get back to Naboo," Poe told Finn.

Finn nodded.

(Sorry that this chapter is short)