The End Of It All

Aboard the Millennium Falcon...
Chewbacca piloted the Millennium Falcon, with Maz copiloting. The Wookiee flew the Falcon in a swift spiral towards his target, the command ship of the fleet. He had seen the shuttle carrying his friends exit the enormous ship, and now that he knew they were safe, it was time to blow this blasted ship into oblivion.
The time for him to avenge his best friends death had finally come. He had been angry at Ben, but his anger towards him had slowly faded to be replaced with anger for Snoke and the First Order. He loved Ben, he had always been and would always be a nephew to him, but there was no love in him for Snoke and the First Order. It was their fault for what had become of Ben, they used him and abused him, and now his vengeance would be for Han's wife and son as well, they had both suffered because of Snoke.
"For Han!" Chewie howled.
Maz nodded in agreement.
Chewbacca pressed the trigger button and opened fire on the command ship. He flew the Falcon back up again, then swooped low firing on the command ship. This time the ship caught fire and exploded, the Millennium Falcon narrowly escaped.

From the shuttle Poe, Kaydel, Finn and Rose watched as the command ship blew up, followed by its close neighbors. The ships that were farther away escaped the fiery death, but went black as they shut down with the command ship.
Within moments, the fleet fell to nothing, only the few manned Star Destroyers remained, but those piloting them saw that the fight was over, and escaped in hyperspace.
Poe knew that they would eventually return, but for now the galaxy was free of the tyranny of the First Order was over. Hux and Phasma had escaped, and Poe knew that the General would try to rebuild the First Order, but it would take him years, and by then, they would be ready to fight whatever meager forces Hux and the captain had mustered.
Kaydel, Finn and Rose whooped and cheered, and he quickly joined them.
"I wish Rey and Ben could have seen this," Rose said, looking back at the two Force-users, unconscious on the floor, Ben still clinging tightly to Rey.
Finn nodded, Rey had fought so hard against the First Order, and Ben had gone through so much turning against them and leaving everything behind, he wished they could have seen the end of it all.
"They'll celebrate with us when they recover," Poe answered. "We won't let them have the celebration without them."
Finn nodded, watching as the downed Star Destroyers crashed into their neighbors, and set off a firework of explosions in the space before them.

Author's note: I know that the title of this chapter is "The End Of It All" but this isn't the end, the title refers to the end of the battle. There will be a few more chapters to come!
Thank you for 50k views ❤️
P. S. Sorry for the short chapter.

~LadyArwenEvenStar