Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I appreciate all of your votes and comments!
This is my longest fan fiction so far: 112 chapters, over 100k words. It took almost two years for me to write this book, of course I was working on several (too many) other fan fictions as well along with my original stories, but I am so happy that I finally finished it!
I wrote this book for one of my best friends, Winter Wolf as a birthday present. I wasn't really planning on publishing this on wattpad, but Winter Wolf encouraged me to do so.
I am planning a sequel to this fan fiction, to explain all of the things that I left hanging in this book: the knights of Ren, Hux & Phasma, the First Order. The next book is going to be about Rey and Ben building a new, better Jedi order, as well as the new republic being remade, the knights of Ren, the remnants of the first order, and of course Rey and Ben's child.
I'm actually planning to do a whole trilogy Star Wars Episodes 10-12.
I'm hoping to start publishing the first book soon, but I really want to go back over this one to make a few improvements first.
Once again thank you all for reading!

~LadyArwenEvenStar

P.S. let me know if you want to be tagged to the next book when it comes out!