39| You Know What You Have To Do

Ben closed his eyes as tears poured down his cheeks. He opened his eyes to find that he was in his room instead of in the medical bay.

How did he get here? he wondered.

The knock came again.

Ben was laying down on his bed, he sat up and looked around. His face was wet from crying. He wiped his tears away. Then he went to the door. He opened it to find Ryle standing outside.

He gave the boy a puzzled look, still wondering how he had gotten from the medical bay to his room.

"We've landed on Ganeron," said Ryle. "You wanted me to wake you up."

"Thank you," Ben replied p.

Ryle nodded and made his way to the bridge.

"It was just a dream!" Ben thought in relief.

"It wasn't a dream," said a voice. "It was a vision... of the future. If you don't do something, Rey will die."

"But what can I do? How can I keep her from dying, when I don't even know what caused her to die?" Ben asked.

"The power of the Dark Side is the only thing strong enough to save her," said the voice. "The only way you can save her is if you give yourself fully to the Dark Side."

"I have given everything to the Dark Side," Kylo answered.

"Not everything," the voice replied. "Not everything."

Ben knew that the voice was right he had never given up himself. He had never been able to truly kill Ben Solo.

"Prove yourself to the Dark Side..." said the voice. "... and to me."

Ben would do anything to save Rey. And the Supreme Leander, who spoke to him knew it.

"You know what you have to do," said the voice.

(Author's Note:
I'm so sorry for the plot twist! Please forgive me. I know it was terrible, but I have a reason. Thank you all for reading and voting!
~ LadyArwenEvenStar)