1: Going Back Home

Hyuk's POV

I keep on biting my thumb nail for good 1 hour already. I've never been this excited riding an airplane in my whole life. "You need to stop it Hyukkie, your nails are dirty, you might get sick biting them." Then the most beautiful person that ever happen in my life pull my right hand off my mouth. I can't help but smile at him, "Sorry Hae, I can't help it. I am too excited." I admitted. All he can do is shake his head, "We will land soon. You will see your family again~" he also rubs his head on my shoulder making me feel full in my chest. My beautiful Lee Donghae—the one I claimed as my wife even though he is a guy like me—my universe. Why are you so adorable, "Khrab~" I responded using my native language. Soon—I'll be home again—soon.

[khrab -- yes in Thai or it can be an expression]

I am Niran Na Ranong, or Hyuk. I am pure Thai but I've been working in South Korea for 2 years now. The moment I finished my university degree, I decided to apply in an agency in Thailand. I was only 23 years old that time and Korea doesn't usually hire employees without work experience and underage (they call it) – good thing I was smart enough to impressed the interviewer and hired me as an electrical engineer. My family was struggling that time because both of my two brothers are starting their university life so I needed to sacrificed a bit for the family. I didn't regret every single bit of it because this lovely person sleeping on my shoulder now won't be here right now if I didn't go to Korea.

Lee Donghae, his name can make my heartbeat fast. He is my wife—well not legally of course. He is pure Korean and he is just few months younger than me but sometimes it felt like he is just a 5-year-old kid and I am his father. Our friends in Korea called me whipped for doing and pleasing my Hae, but our relationship has been put to many tests and I don't think I can afford losing him.

We've been in a relationship for 1 year now but we decided to live together on the first 3 months of our relationship – of course because of some reasons. My family also knew about him and they are very much excited to meet him. "I wish the airplane will fly fast na khrab~" I haven't spoken in Thai for a long time. I've used English first when I arrived in Korea to be able to communicate with the people then my lovely wife here and our friends taught me Korean patiently.

"Hyuk Oppa—aren't we there yet?" I heard another voice from the back seat and all I can do is sigh before responding, "Few more minutes Heemi,"and now I am staring to question myself why I let them come with me. Heemi is a 17-year-old girl and she is the only daughter of our closest friend, Kim Heechul. When I was about to book our flight (Hae and I) this little daredevil heard my conversation with my lovely Hae so she decided to call her parents and that nosy Kim Heechul decided to come with us because Hangeng Hyung will go to China for 3 months. Heemi was so sad because of her father but the news of going to Thailand cheer her up. In the end, Heemi and Heechul Hyung booked their flights together with Hae and I.

[oppa -- older brother in Korean]

"I am so bored already, Umma is sleeping—he will kill me if I wake him up." I thought she's done already but looks like Kim Heemi still has a lot of energy. I really blame myself for introducing my brothers to her. They've been video calling for many times now that was actually one of Heemi's reason why she wanted to come. She wanted to meet my brothers, "Try to get some rest kiddo. You know, my brothers are like monkeys—they have infinite energy so you will not be bored later—but you need lots of energy." And I hope those crazy monkeys are ready to meet this crazy kiddo and her Umma.