123: College of Medicine

Gun's POV

The next morning, Mark still insisted of sending us to the university but I remember talking to Ai'August the other day when I saw him in the university. He told me that today should be the last practice day for graduation because in two days will be the graduation ceremony already.

Ai'Cap and I are still alert with people, especially now that they saw my face too. Probably they want to know about Ai'Cap and will ask me many questions too just like what Ai'Plan told me and I don't want to be the reason why Ai'Cap will be in danger. Also, I keep on seeing P'Hyuk's friends around the area. I don't know if I am being weird but college of engineering is a bit far from college of music so I am wondering what they are doing around my college.

"You aren't eating your breakfast na Ai'Gun," Ai'Title told me. It's still early for class and Mark already left us. Today, even though I ate breakfast already, I am eating again with Ai'Title and Ai'Plan.

I blink few times, adjusting my eyes to the people sitting opposite to me, "huh? Ahm—it doesn't taste good na Ai'," I said as soon as I can and put down the spoon and fork. I actually love the food in front but I don't have appetite right now.

My friends look at each other which I don't know why before they both look at me, "Are you okay na Ai'Gun? Do you want to go to my parent's café na khrab? Ai'Fluke is probably there na khrab. We can order dessert if you don't want to eat rice~" Ai'Plan suggested which I shake my head quickly.

"Then, how about any drinks na Ai'Gun? I can buy anything you want," Ai'Title suggested but again I shake my head and smile at both of them, "Woie! I just don't want to eat na khrab. I will get fat na woie and Mark will find someone else na khrab~" I joked around.

Only Ai'Plan laughs but Ai'Title looks serious.

-----

I was looking at the window the whole time during class. I was wondering if Ai'Cap is okay with Ai'Toptap but I cannot text them now or call because it's still homeroom.

I sigh deeply and put both of my hands on my desk and lay my head on it while still looking at the open window.

"Ai'Gun~"

Will there be a time where I can go out with Mark and also with Ai'Cap without thinking of getting caught? Because hiding all the time is tiring.

"Ai'Gun!"

I also feel bad because Ai'Plan spends a lot of time with us rather than Ai'Mean.

"NAPAT NA RANONG!"

I stand up quickly. I didn't even know how I do that but I stand up right away.

On the corner, I can see Ai'Plan shaking his head and in front I can see our professor shaking her head too.