67: Sawadee kah P'

Heemi's POV

The day has come that I need to force myself to enjoy something. Today is the last day of our trip—well not really the last day because tomorrow is the last day but tomorrow we will leave around 10am so we don't have time to roam around Bangkok anymore. Thankfully, Cap Gege and Gun Gege decided to ditch their classes because let's be real—Cap Gege probably listens well during the class but I doubt Gun Gege understands everything.

What did I learn for the almost 1 and half month I've stayed here in Thailand—in Hyuk Oppa's house? First, I looked up at Hyuk Oppa because he took care of me very well but watching him crumble and be broken also broke myself. The Oppa I've thought was the strongest person I've known couldn't find himself anymore. Second, Donghae Oppa. I practically grew up with Oppa and always thinking that Oppa was a very pushed over person. He easily says yes in everything—but watching his grow and realizing that he is also the foundation of the relationship between him and Hyuk Oppa makes me feel proud. My Oppa, you've grown into a good person. Third, Cap Gege. I've only known him from Skype when Hyuk Oppa introduced him to me. I thought, 'This Gege is very uptight and scary,' but seeing how he tried his best to be a good boyfriend to P'White and a good brother to Hyuk Oppa is very impressive. Lastly, Gun Gege. This Gege—maybe in his whole family, he is the least person I've expected to give me so much warmth and welcoming—but I was wrong. Gun Gege welcomed me in his family wide open like I've been part of it for many years. Yes, he may be a bit—he is slow okay but that doesn't make him less awesome person.

I will always bring those discoveries I have in Korea and looking at these four people walking happily with Donghae Oppa and Hyuk Oppa holding hands and Cap Gege and Gun Gege following behind, this scene makes me smile too. "Mei mei, why are you smiling so much?" I shake my head and look at my side, "Baba—let's go back to Korea na kah~" now I know I can go back happily. I am luckier with Baba holding my hand tightly and also showing his one in a million smile.

I don't know what has been bothering to my most favorite Baba in the world but I want him to enjoy the day. "We will Mai Mai—and this Gege will make sure to bring you to good places," he spoils me so much that was why I depended on him so much too when I was young. Good thing when he left, Donghae Oppa was there or else I might choose to live in China and not in Korea.

The busy road of Bangkok looks kind of scary with people rushing here and then but Baba holds my hands so tightly that I won't get lost, "Do you want to go to Amphawa na khrab Nong?" Gun Gege looks behind just to asked me, "I am not sure Gege what is Amphawa na kah but if we can eat good food na kah then I am okay~" I easily get pleased—all you need is good food to eat then I am go, "Woie~ There are a lot of good food na khrab in Amphawa—it's a floating market na Nong—we can ride boat and then we can buy many things na khrab there and then we can meet my cousin na khrab because he lives near there!" this Gege—I feel tired just by listening to him, "Aww that sounds so good na kah Gege—let's go~" I said happily.

Gun Gege already tell Hyuk Oppa about my decision and Baba? He nudges my hand a bit, "Mei Mei, please try not to be easily sway by fan cai." He is always worried about small things which make him so adorable and caring to me. This is what I really love about Baba. I hope that being in a relationship is not true—I should ask Dayu Gege is he knows about Baba's lover. They are best friend; Dayu Gege knows everything about Baba. "Neh—I will try na kah, Baba," I answered for his peace of mind.