105: Couple Edition Part 3

A/N: Last part of the couple edition hahahahaha

ps. There should be one manly in the family—at least hahahahha

-----

WhiteCap

WhiteCap

Captain's POV

After talking to P'Hyuk, P'Gun and his new boyfriend—which I still don't like because come on—he might like my P' but that doesn't erase the fact that he did play with P'Gun. I will go crazy soon—but thank God I have my perfect boyfriend with me.

We are both having a small picnic at Han River after he bought a mat where we can seat and some food from the convenient store. I voluntarily put my head on his lap and lay my body on the mat while he is busy opening those triangle kimbap. I don't even know why he bought them too—I tried opening some of it the other day—and successfully ruined the seaweed wrapped.

"Open your mouth," White said softly and like a baby bird getting food from their mother—I did open my mouth. I wasn't even afraid to show PDA here because no one knows us, "Hum—this is good na khrab!" I exclaimed when I swallow the kimbap.

I look up a bit to see White chuckling, "Of course na Cap, you just opened some of them na khrab but didn't try them last time," he told me and I can't help but pout.

He continue feeding me until I finish one triangle kimbap, "So—tomorrow Cap," he said which makes a tug on my heart. I know tomorrow, "Yeah~" I sigh deeply.

White and I haven't talked about what we did the other day. I told him that we can have a conversation when we are both back in Thailand. I don't want him to think about me when he needs to think about his family first. Also—this is too embarrassing to even open up.

That time, when I woke up, everything was aching. My head—and my hips. I took at least 6 pain killers the whole day—included the one that P'Gun bought for me. I also noticed the fresh clothes I was wearing when I woke up. Even the mess we did on the bed was long gone.

When I entered the bathroom to take a bath—I tried to—you know—clean myself—but I think White did good cleaning me—even there. White was also long gone when I woke up that morning and I saw a note with pain killers saying:

'Cap, baby, sleep more if you could.

I can bring you breakfast if you still can't move well.