105: Couple Edition Part 2

TLECOO

TLECOO

Title's POV

Coo and I decided to stay at Nong Heemi's house and we decided to watch some random romantic movies and it looks like both Nong Heemi and P'Heechul are old schools because the movie we are watching right now was dated back in 2006. It's called 'A Millionaire's First Love'

[A/N: I hope you guys are familiar with the story line. If not—please go search for this beautiful love story.]

In the meantime, there's only me and Cooheart in the theater room. I make sure to make it comfortable for him so I gathered all of the pillows and make a mattress out of it but Coo decided to settle himself in between my legs while my back is leaning on the wall and I am back hugging him and we are both half laying on the floor with pillows surrounded us. The lights are also off and the only source of light is the big screen in front of us.

I keep on kissing Cooheart's head every now and then when I feel him move a bit or sniff a bit because of the movie, "Do you think na khrab—she will die?" Coo asked me randomly. This isn't the first question he asked me while we are watching the movie, "Hum—maybe baby. Will you cry?" I asked him back because base on the flow of story right now—it really looks like the girl will die.

Coo sighs deeply before looking up and meeting my eyes, "I don't want to cry na khrab—but I think I will," he said honestly. Behind his façade, Cooheart is a very honest person. He says what's on his mind—he isn't afraid of being judge by other people.

I hug him tighter and continue watching the move.

The time has come when the girl opened the bottle full of capsule medicine

The time has come when the girl opened the bottle full of capsule medicine. The lead actor gave that to her and when she opens them; it has notes from the guy.