115: It's a Deal!

Mark's POV

P'Hyuk: Do you have time na khrab tomorrow around 5:00pm?

Ai'Mark: I have na P'. Do you want to meet Gun na khrab?

P'Hyuk: No! Don't bring Ai'Gun. Just you na Ai'. I need to talk to you. I'll send the place na khrab and you can take a taxi to go there. You don't have to tell Ai'Gun.

Ai'Mark: Alright P'.

If I say that I didn't get nervous while replying to P'Hyuk's messages last night—I'll be lying. Damn, I thought my heart will fall out of my chest when he told me not to bring Gun and not tell him.

What's harder than meeting P'Hyuk alone is telling white lies to Gun just now before going out.

I can remember our exchange of conversation.

-----

Flashback

"Why can't I come na khrab Mark?" He asked me for the nth time.

When I received P'Hyuk's messages last night, I quickly told Gun this morning that I'll be going out today without him and he has been bothering me since then.

I know, I promised him not to lie anymore—but—"Gun, P' told you na khrab that P' will meet with Ai'Cherreen right? Ai' wants to give something to my Mae na khrab~" it's true that I will meet my cousin but that will be after I meet up with P'Hyuk because Ai' has a late night class today. So technically—I wasn't lying to Gun—I just didn't tell him about his P'.

My boyfriend pouts while sitting on the edge of my bed. He followed me everywhere today, asking me about this and that. My supposed to be roommate Ai'Mean told me not to do anything while we are inside the bedroom. I haven't event kissed Gun—and now he is imagining our non-existing sex life. What a bastard. Just because he did it with Ai'Plan almost—every time he can, doesn't mean we will be like them. Horny couple.

But I must admit, having Gun with me right now—in an enclose room—isn't helpful at all but I am a gentleman; I will not do anything—hopefully.

"But I don't hate Nong Cherreen anymore na Mark. I didn't mean to shout at her last time na woie and I didn't mean to get jealous of her na woie! You didn't tell me right away so I got the wrong idea na Mark. Bring me with you na khrab—na na na?"

'Hold it Mark! You need to be firm! Don't look at those puppy eyes na khrab!'

I sigh deeply trying to tell my brain not to give in, "It's not about that Gun~" I look at him and stop my action of combing my hair. It's half past 3 already so I am fixing myself inside the room and Gun is just there—just watching me and complaining. I walk near him and sit on the other bed which is Ai'Mean's and opposite to my alluring boyfriend.