43: My Perfect Boyfriend

Captain's POV

It's 8:00pm already and we are still stuck in the practice room because P'Title is such a hardcore leader. Well—technically we appointed him because no one will take P'Plan and P'Gun seriously and Ai'Toptap and I are still young to lead those bunch of P's. Actually, I am trying to divert my attention to the band practice and the upcoming performance tomorrow.

I don't want to think about the problem in the house because P'Donghae has been sleeping in our room for few days already and when we asked him why—he said that he is afraid of P'Hyuk. We cannot blame him—P'Hyuk was so mad last Saturday and actually P'Donghae was complaining the other day about P's drinking behavior. You see, our P'Hyuk has been drinking alcohol continuously for the past few days and P'Dongahe ticked off the other day and scolded him. Also, "Ai', it's okay na kharb~" Ai'Toptap told me because I sigh again. I should be the one comforting him because of his recent break up but he is the one comforting me now because I miss White so much.

We messaged every day and call every night but it isn't enough for me. I want to see him—talk to him—hear his voice more—hug him—but I don't want to make P'Hyuk angrier when he finds out that I disobey him again. We are about to go out to buy some snacks because P'Title gave us 15minutes break. Everyone looks so tired already—even Nong Heemi—and actually when P'Title saw Nong Heemi sleeping on the floor, he decided to call for a break. He really has soft heart for girls—especially those who are younger than him.

"MEAN KHARBBBBB~" I though P'Plan is already tired but his voice is as loud as it was this morning. I look in front and my eyes literally get bigger when I saw who is with P'Mean. I smile from ear to ear and never expect to have the same spirit as P'Plan just now, "WHITE KHRAB~" even Ai'Toptap cannot help but shake his head.

I run without thinking twice towards my boyfriend that has the same sparkle on his eyes. I put a good distance between us and surprisingly—P'Mark is not with them. I am starting to think that the three of them are a trio now, "I miss you na khrab!" that was the first thing that White told me but he didn't hug me. I get it actually—he doesn't want to make a mistake especially in front of everyone like what we did last time.

"Ahm—" I am still not the most vocal person in the word, "What are you doing here na khrab?" I asked him to change the subject but P' still looks at me like he is memorizing every part of my face, "Aside from the fact that I want to see you khrab—" then he raised his both hands with plastic bags on it, "P'Mark said he cannot see the practice tonight na khrab because he will see someone again so he gave us money na khrab to buy you guys snacks~" see—they are trio already.

I look behind to see everyone and they are so unaffected by my outburst and even to P'Plan's outburst—they all look like zombies but their eyes sparkles when they see the food on White's hands, "Wow! What a great P'—" and surprisingly, Nong Heemi's energy is back on top again. She looks at my brother and said, "Gege—you should call P'Mark and say thank you to him na kah~" she said with eagerness on her tone. I think—Nong Heemi likes P'Mark just like White.

"Woie!! You are smart na khrab Nong! I should call P' to say thank you for the snacks tonight~" and my brother likes him too like they are long lost best friends. I shake my head and decided to focus on White. I haven't seen him for days—I am not used to it. His eyes look so tired but his smile looks so captivating, "Are you tired already?" he asked me when I should be the one asking him. I shake my head and he transferred the plastic bags on his other hand just so his other hand can touch my cheeks, "You look so pale na khrab—are you even eating properly Cap?" what I really like about White—he always showers me with affect which I can't do.