114: Rich Bastards

Yacht's POV

Finally, I received the message that I needed and the main purpose why I need to go to Korea with the rest of Ai'Gun and Ai'Cap's gang.

I must admit that playing along with P'Hyuk's brothers and their friends are really entertaining—not to mention the constant drama but P'Hyuk wouldn't asked me to go here with them without any reason.

I can still remember the last meeting we had when he first fly here in Korea. He called everyone—when I say everyone—it means everyone—even the new head hazer that year got involved in the meeting. What was the meeting all about? Very simple.

'You are all dead if something happen to my brothers.'

So for the last 2 years, the whole faculty of engineering—even the new second year students have been protecting and watching over Ai'Cap and Ai'Gun.

You might say that the brotherhood is insane but P'Hyuk did more for us than the favor he is asking us to do. P'Hyuk completely opened up a path for Korea-Thailand engineering opportunity and has been trying to make a lot of proposals to his current company so that they will hire more engineers from Thailand.

We are also aware of the bullying that he received here in Korea so we all want to help him out a bit.

P'Hyuk made a system too for graduating engineering in our faculty that can tract down all companies that are willing to hire newly graduates all over Thailand. P' is very smart, even our internships are all thanks to him. So how can we ignore that simple request of looking after his precious brothers?

No one is forcing us—we are doing this for free will.

We are now in a pub near P's apartment. P'Donghae isn't around because he said he will go to P'Heechul's house to look after the gang. P'Heechul will go home late today because his boyfriend—P'Hangeng will arrive around 3 in the morning. It sort of a surprise for Nong Heemi because she has been upset about the whole incident with his cousin.

"One shot!" P'Hyuk said after I pour him his soju.

We clink our shot glasses together before drinking the content in one shot.

I hissed when the bitter liquid runs down thru my throat—but we weren't alone. I forgot to mention that we have a minor with us—who is only drinking an orange juice instead of soju.

"Woie! This is unfair na khrab P'!" Ai'Kris protested, "In Thailand na khrab—mae let me drink alcohol na P'~" he said again before putting his orange juice down on the table.

P'Hyuk glares at him, "You can't Ai'Kris. You are my responsibility na khrab. You are still a minor!" and who can say no with the authority that P'Hyuk has? Not even his crazy cousin can defy him so the kid just shook his head.

I smile at them—their family is really close, "So—P'Hyuk na khrab—what do you really need to say to us?" I asked him because I cannot keep my mouth shut.