101: You Just Crossed the Line

Captain's POV

I look at the wall clock, it's indicating that it's pass midnight already but P'Mark and P'Gun aren't back yet in P'Hyuk's apartment. We let Nong Heemi go back home already with P'Wang Qing, P'Dayu, P'Title, Ai'Cooheart, Ai'Ohm, Ai'Fluke—and even thought P'Plan was complaining we also send him home with P'Mean. The people left in the apartment are me, White, P'Hyuk, and P'Donghae. I told White to go back already too but he told me that he rather stay with me.

The foods are long gone already and the dining table is sparkling clean, "What's taking them long?" finally I voiced out my thoughts. P'Hyuk shakes his head, "You better hope na khrab that Nong Mark will be back whole," P' is right, "Whole? What do you mean Hyukkie? I don't think Gun can kill him," P'Donghae also joined the conversation while White isn't saying anything. Instead, he is holding my hand tightly, "P'Gun—is scarier that P'Hyuk—when he is angry," I said with voice full of concern.

There's a reason why we normally let P'Gun off the hook and why P'Gun took good care of me and always got in trouble because of me—because you should never mess up with P'Gun. Actually, P'Hyuk wanted P' to enroll in Engineering and make him the next head hazer but P'Gun loves music so much just like me. "But Gun looks—" "harmless?" P'Hyuk completed P'Donghae's sentence, "He isn't—not when he is that mad."

We all stay silent after until we all heard the doorbell ringing. Without thinking twice, I let go of White's hand and run towards the door. No one follows me, "P'Gun!" I said as soon as I open the door. He welcomes me with bright smile on his face—he looks—calm and normal, "Woie! Thank you na khrab Ai'Cap," he said brightly at me—like what happened a while ago doesn't exist.

He walked in the apartment while I am still confused followed by P'Mark. I grab P's arm, "P'—" but he only shakes his head and smiles at me. I let go of P' and eventually follows them inside right after the door closes.

I sit again beside White who gladly holds my hand again while P'Hyuk is standing beside P'Donghae. "Gun—are you okay?" P'Donghae asked calmly which I think is a good start. P'Gun on the other hand nods his head, "Chai P'—but woie—where are the foods na khrab P'? I am so hungry and I want to try the pad thai na P'," I don't know but this is too good to be true. When P'Gun is mad, he normally stays mad until the next day or until he vented out everything. This P'Gun in front of us is—so normal, "We put it in the kitchen—but hang on Ai'Gun—are you really okay? You were so mad a while ago and P' got so worried," P'Hyuk is trying to milk out the details of what possibly happened to P'Gun while he was talking to P'Mark.

"Ahm—P'Hyuk—Ai'Gun is okay na khrab and he just can't control his emotions na P'." And suddenly, P'Mark bows his head low, "I am sorry na khrab for ruining the dinner na P'. Ai'Gun and I talked already and I decided not to go back to Thailand. I will stay here with the rest of our friends na P'," he's still not lifting his head. I don't understand why. I steal a glance at P'Gun and he looks so proud—but why? "Chai P'—so I am not mad anymore because I talked to P'Mark already," I don't know but P'Gun doesn't make sense right now. He doesn't make sense normally but this is—the worse.

P'Hyuk walks near P'Gun and put his hands on P'Gun's shoulder, "Ai'Gun, look at me~" and P'Gun complies, "What happened?" and P's laugher echoes in the apartment, "P' why are you asking me like that na khrab? Nothing much happened—" then P'Gun shrugs away P's hands and then walks near P'Mark who already lifted his head, "You said you will help me na khrab with this P'? But they keep on asking only me—this is so unfair na P'~" did I see it correctly? Did P'Gun actually act cute in front of P'Mark? What on Earth is happening?