24: Damn it White!

Captain's POV

I have this huge smile on my face when I went out of our house and went in White's car. Yes, I dropped the honorifics already because—our relationship leveled up already.

True to his words, he arrived 5 minutes before 6 am today because I told him last night to fetch me for breakfast. "Good morning~" I greeted with enough enthusiasm. I don't want him to think that I am too excited to meet him today. White on the other hand smiles brightly at me, "Good morning Cap. Did you sleep well?" that's our difference. I am too happy in the inside but wasn't able to fully show it in the outside but White is very showy and vocal.

I nod, "Yes, but P'Gun was so noisy talking over the phone with P'Plan." I answered with all honestly and I fail to notice that the car is already moving. This is not the first time I've been in White's car but this is the first time I've been in his car as his boyfriend. "Did you tell Ai'Gun about us na khrab?" He asked me while looking at the road. He also failed to notice that my face is turning red, "Khrab—I don't want to hide something from P'Gun so—as soon as he arrived last night, I told him about—us," now I know why before, Ai'Toptap was so shy whenever I ask him about his relationship with Ai'Gunsmile.

We made a full stop in front of the stoplight and that is the only opportunity for White to look at me. He always drives safely so he doesn't normally look at me whenever I am on his passenger seat, "Am I really here with you na Cap? Are you really my boyfriend na khrab?" he can be cute if he wants too. I shifted my position so now I am facing him, "Khrab—not unless you don't want me here and you don't want to be my boyfriend. Then our short lived romance will end—" "You surpassingly have your brother's nosy mouth if you want to Cap. Of course, I want you to be here and I want you to be my boyfriend na khrab~"

I smile in victory while shifting back to my previous sitting position, "Drive already White, its green already." I tried to hide my smile but failed big time.

'Arghh White, how can you do this to me?'

-----

"Nope, all you need to do is sit here na khrab and wait for me—khrab?" White pushes me down again to sit at one chair here in my college cafeteria. He keeps on insisting that he will buy food for me, "White khrab, I can do it on my own na khrab~" but I am also very pushy. I don't want to just sit here patiently and wait for him. What am I? A baby bird that needs to wait for its mother to feed him?

Again White grabs both of my arm and lean down to me which makes me involuntarily to sit down, "Captain khrab—you don't need to get your own food na khrab. I can do that for you—and besides who said I cannot pamper my boyfriend?" that's what he said before he left me here. I can feel the hotness coming out from my cheeks.

'Damn it White!'

So what can I do? I sit here patiently while looking at my boyfriend's back while he is ordering food for us. "I need to get use to this," I reminded myself and smile unconsciously when White looks like having a hard time ordering. Base on P'Plan's story, he asked P'Mean about White. He said that White's family is rich which is so obvious for me because he won't be riding that expensive car for nothing. I didn't ask White about his family background because it doesn't really matter to me.