17: Alt Er Love

Heemi's POV

"Awww why is my baby girl pouting?" I can't help but pout deeper when I heard my Appa's question, "Appppaaaa~" we are talking using skype right now. "Waeyo?" he has his playful smile on his face, "They are all bad to me Appa. Hyuk Oppa and Dongahe Oppa are just laughing when people are bullying me. Then there was this guy—I thought he was the one Appa—but he turned out gay too—appppaaa~" from the start, I am an Appa's girl because Appa gives everything to me especially when Umma is not around.

[waeyo – why in Korean]

Appa shakes his head, "it's okay baby, you are so young to fall in love and I think your Donghae and Hyuk Oppa also think the way Appa thinks that's why they just laugh at it. It's not a big matter Heemi." I shake my head in disagreement, "But Appa—I thought he really likes me. He did skinships to me twice then suddenly he said that he needed to go!!! Appa!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR~" people downstairs are still cleaning because Umma haven't come up here in the room yet.

Appa laughs at me, "My baby—you are too young to understand boys. Your Umma is with you right? You can tell him about boys and stuff, neh?" "Neh~" but suddenly, "Ahh—Appa—speaking of Umma. He didn't even say anything to help me when people are bullying me. It also looks like Umma is drunk and Appa Umma is—" "YAH! KIM HEEMI!" the bedroom door burst open showing Umma with red face still tipsy entered the room.

I make my face looks sadder so that Appa will see it, "Heechul-ah please be more kind while taking to our daughter. She might copy you." Too late Appa, half of my vocabulary words came from Umma's cursing.

"Go out Heemi—go play with Cap and Gun. I will talk to your Appa." Umma tried to sound a bit kind but still failed. "I don't want Umma—I am still talking to Appa and I am getting sleepy." I reasoned out but actually I just want to keep on talking to Appa but Umma already pulled me out of the bed. He's clearly drunk and he gives my backpack to me which mostly contains of what's valuable to me. "Go to your P's room—play with them. Umma has business with your Appa." With heavy heart, I started walking towards the door but before I even escape, "YOU WILL JUST HAVE PHONE SEX WITH APPA, UMMA!" I shouted in English so that everyone will hear. I run as fast as I can, "YAH! KIM HEEMI WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?" Umma was shouting but I am too quick to open Geges door and good thing they don't know how to lock the door so when I entered—I locked it for them.

"Uhm—Nong?" I heard Gege's voice but not sure which of the Geges so I turn around and see both of them laying flat on their beds. I walk awkwardly in the room, "Well—Umma kicked me out of our room because he will have a private phone sex with my Appa." I said honestly and both of their faces instantly became red.

'They should have seen Hyuk Oppa and Donghae Oppa making out—it will really make them blush hard.'

Gun Gege even cough, "Nong khrab—I don't think—that is something that you need to openly—tell us na woie. It's a private matter between your Mae and Pa." In my conclusion, Gun Gege is still virgin just like Cap Gege. I'm not saying that I am not anymore because Umma and Appa will skin be alive but I've seen worse. Try living with my parents and try having multiple sleepovers at Hyuk Oppa and Donghae Oppa's apartment—you will be immune.