102: The Previous Head Hazer

Title's POV

I walk on the corridor checking if either Ai'Gun or Ai'Cap are already back in the house but I was shocked seeing P'Mark hugging Ai'Gun while walking on the corridor with Ai'Cap following behind—looking so solemn and of course Ai'White is beside Ai'Cap. "What happened?" I don't normally talk a lot but I can feel the tension. Somehow, it makes Ai'Gun to raise his head and I was so shocked seeing his bloodshot eyes, "Just—an argument P'—but P'Gun is good," Ai'Cap answered my question but that doesn't even make me at ease.

They walk pass me already but I follow after them. They went in Ai'Cap and Ai'Gun's room, "You—out right now!" Ai'Cap's voice sounds scary somehow. I saw Ai'White and P'Mark walk out of the room with both of them sharing the worried expression. I know that P'Mark and I haven't talked in a while—right after the issue the other day with mistaken message to Ai'Gun but I cannot sleep thinking that my friend—one of my closest friend is inside that room—probably crying his heart out again.

I grab both Ai'White and P'Mark's hands and pull them, "Hey—hey!" P'Mark was protesting while Ai'White follows silently, "Where are we—woie! Ai'Title!" but I just let P'Mark complains because I am done just looking at them. Ai'White did mess up with Ai'Cap badly before they started dating and P'Mark's name means bad news to all of us—especially to Ai'Gun.

I pulled both of them to the mini bar beside P'Heechul's kitchen. P' did tell us that we can drink here but make sure to clean our mess after.

Even though both of them looks confused, they still sit down and I put down 3 shot glasses and pulled out one of P'Heechul's vodka, "What happened?" I asked again and pour each glasses a full shot of vodka—just vodka. I know it's strong and I know we need some chaser but I decided to cut the crap, "Nothing—" "Don't give me the nothing bullshit!" I cut Ai'White. He is as loyal as his boyfriend.

I look at P'Mark and pushed the glass towards him, "You might need to drink this khrab P'," I told him though my voice doesn't sound nice anymore. I am talking too much too—and Coo told me I only talked too much when I am talking to him, when I am sort of mad and upset, or when I want something. It looks like P'Mark really need that drink because he didn't even flinch when he one shot the drink, "Fuck!" he cursed and I am curious now if he cursed because of the drink or because of what happened—that I still don't know.

I pour another drink for him, "Seriously P'Mark—Ai'White, I don't normally pry na khrab a lot especially to other people aside from Cooheart, but I saw Ai'Gun na khrab just now. Did he cry?" he never cries—even when we lose band battles or when he got C minus from one of our major subject—he always stays positive. I drink my own vodka letting the warm sharp feeling of the alcohol crawl down from my neck down to my stomach, "Ai'Title—Ai'Gun and I—" P' looks at me straight in the eyes. I know what he is doing—he is trying to intimidate me to back off and stop asking, "Are dating," he said and I only nod.

I don't even think that my facial expression changes—not even a bit, "Woie—aren't you shocked Ai'Title?" I look at Ai'White with his empty shot glass; he really cannot help but asked me. I shook my head, "It's very obvious na khrab—Ai'Gun is in love but he didn't understand it na khrab—" but I glared at P'Mark while he's avoiding my eyes and just busy drinking his alcohol, "though I don't like P'Mark na khrab for Ai'Gun."