130: What You Are Fighting For

Captain's POV

P'Off and P'Singto dragged me outside after our eventful breakfast.

P'Yacht and P'Ngern are at the living room together with P'Mark, P'Gun, and White.

"Why P'?" I asked as soon as we stepped out of the house.

Both P's are frowning, "Do you think your P'Gun is really okay na Ai'Cap?" P'Singto asked me with concern voice, "Do you think he understands the situation very well na khrab?" P' has been our second brother especially when P'Hyuk went to Korea.

I smile and pat his shoulder, "Don't worry na P'Singto, my P'Gun na khrab will be okay," I assured though I am not 100% sure but I have faith with my brother.

"But—we are talking about whole Thailand na Ai'Cap. People will talk about your relationship with Ai'White and also now with Ai'Gun and Ai'Mark's relationship," P'Off lay down his sentiments but one thing I've learned being with P'Gun for all our lives being together, "He will—somehow manage na P'. When P'Gun cannot anymore—he will ask help na khrab because that's how he is na P's. He is not going to cry na khrab over this matter and probably will not call P'Hyuk to inform him na khrab—besides—he now have P'Mark and as much as I hate to admit it—P'Gun depended too much on P'Mark—they will both manage."

P'Singto and P'Off still don't look convince but that's the only thing that I can tell them.

"Just—" I look at P'Singto, "How bad na khrab is the situation right now na Ai'Cap?"

I sigh deeply and pulled out my phone from my pocket and click the home screen button.

Since this morning, my phone has been exploding by hundreds and thousands of notifications form different social media accounts.

The first one that called me was P'Mark telling me that they are (White and him) on the way to our house but I told him that P'Gun was still at P'Plan's house so when P's arrived here we tried calling P'Gun many times. Even P'Hyuk called P'Gun because P'Singto called him early in the morning—telling him that P'Gun got exposed too—but P'Hyuk was not aware of the whole situation. That was also the reason why P'Hyuk's closest engineering friends are in the house early in the morning.

"I tried na khrab—looking for a while na P' and people have different opinions actually. Some are saying na khrab that in our society—it's pretty common to be in same sex relationship now and that people should be open minded—" they both nod but I know they are prepared for the worst, "But—many people na khrab are blaming mae and pa for raising P'Gun and I in a wrong way that was why we ended up like this na khrab—" I feel a lump on my throat. This is bad—when P'Gun hears about our parents, he will not sit down anymore—he hates getting our family involve, "also—saying that P'Gun and I are gold diggers because we both chose such wealthy boyfriends na khrab," I tried to forget some of the comments, tweets, dm's that I've read so far.

"Ai'Hyuk will not like this," P'Singto mumbles. I cannot agree more, "He will be furious, P'," P'Off agreed right away.