82: Phom Rak Khun

Mark's POV

"Are you really sure about this P'Gun?" Ai'Cap asked his brother while he is busy packing his things. I nod my head and move forward, "Chai—Ai'Gun—are you sure about this na khrab?" because I am not sure about this.

Ai'Cap looks at me with his eyes judging me but this isn't about me or my plan to have Ai'Gun, "Ai'Cap I don't understand na khrab why you keep on asking me? I told you na khrab that I need to finish my papers and P'Mark will help me with it—na—P'Mark?" and why did this conversation turn around to me again? I nod my head though, "But Ai'Gun—don't you want to just do it here na khrab in your house? I mean—I can sleep over here," and it's safer this way.

Ai'Cap quickly nods his head, "Chai P', don't you want to make you papers here?" but my stubborn wife quickly shakes his head, "NO! Ai'Cap—Ai'Toptap told me that you also need to finish a demo music na khrab for classical na khrab! You need to finish it and if P' is here—you will be distracted na khrab so don't think about me and just focus on what you need to finish too~" and then Ai'Gun walks pass both of us.

I sigh before looking again at Ai'Cap. I don't want him to misunderstand the situation, "Ai'—" "Listen to me P'Mark—" he spats the words bitterly and all I can do is nod, "Touch my P'Gun and I am telling you—I will quickly call my P'Hyuk na khrab!" I don't easily get scared but right now—I am because, "You don't need to remind me Ai'—I am also worried na khrab because—how can I make sure na khrab that I will not do something to him?" Since I fall in love with Ai'Gun, I don't know myself anymore.

I made a lot of decisions that wasn't me at all. Ai'Cap grinned his teeth, "You—aren't—helping—at—all—P'!" I want to hit my head because I cannot calm down. Just thinking about Ai'Gun and I—just the two of us—my imagination is running wild already, "Where are your Mae or your Pa or even Par na khrab?" Ai'Cap asked me again but the only thing I can do is to shook my head, "I live alone na Ai'. I have my own apartment na khrab," and that's the biggest reason why I am so tempted and worried about tonight. No one—as in no one will look at us.

[par – auntie that isn't related to you]

I expect Ai'Cap to pursue Ai'Gun more or to even get mad at me because I think that's better to let Ai'Gun stays here in their house but I was wrong. Suddenly, Ai'Cap smiles evilly before yelling, "P'Gun na khrab—don't forget your toothbrush in our bathroom na P'~" and my eyes has never been this big, "Ai'!" I called out to him but we all heard Ai'Gun's quick reply, "Oppss! I almost forgot! Thank you na Ai'Cap!"

Ai'Cap smirks before saying the most dreadful challenge I've ever heard in my entire life, "This is a good chance na khrab P'Mark—for you to prove to me na khrab that you deserve P'Gun! If you won't lay a single finger to my P'Gun or won't do anything to him na khrab—tonight! Then you have my words—I will help you with my P'Gun. I will not stop you to court my P' too!" I love the reward but I am so afraid with the challenge, "So P'Mark—you better keep your hands to yourself na khrab because once you did something to my P'Gun—just like what P'Mean almost—anyway—just keep your hands and make sure that my P' will be safe!"

'I'm dead na khrab!'

-----