55: No Way!

Captain's POV

Captain's POV

White was right, when I talked to P'Gun the other night, he said that P'Hyuk told him to take good care of me for a while and when I asked him what can he say about the problem he asked me what's the problem so I dropped the topic. Anyway, it's already Tuesday and things seem to be back to normal—and White and I are not afraid to show to the university now that we are dating. Ai'Toptap told me that I shouldn't be afraid anymore to express my feelings towards White.

Speaking of Ai'Toptap, he seems to be doing well—very well that I am so shocked. He told me that after they ate dinner after we won last Saturday, he decided to go to Chiang Mai with Ai'Cooheart and P'Title. He became the third wheel again of that couple but Ai'Cooheart did a great job making my Ai'Friend feel better. "What did you even do na khrab with them?" I asked him now while we are eating at the cafeteria. P'Gun has class and White only has 30 minutes break so I told him to just eat lunch in his college.

Ai'Toptap smiles at me, "Well—we roam around and ate some local food in the area na khrab and then P'Title left us for half a day because na khrab his parents need his help with their business na khrab so Ai'Cooheart and I were able to bond and talk for a while na Ai'," it's still a mystery for me how Ai' was able to make Ai'Toptap feel better in span of 1 whole day. I frown, "Woie—don't worry na khrab Ai'Cap, I am feeling better na khrab, really—and Ai'Cooheart didn't do anything wrong. He just opened my eyes and hit my head hard na khrab!" I am still uncertain; it feels like I am missing something. "Okay na khrab, if you say so," and I will find out by myself after this.

We just continue eating while I notice that there are people staring at us, "I am starting to feel uncomfortable na Ai'," I mumbled while sipping the hot tom yang that I ordered. Ai'Toptap raised his head and look from side to side, "Ignore them," he mumbled back and also continue sipping his own tom yang. But how can I ignore when they are so obvious, "Do you know them na khrab?" I asked him almost a whisper and Ai' nods his head, "They also did that to me before na khrab. Those people Ai'—" then he looks straight into my eyes, "Are fujoshi na khrab!"

My head voluntarily create a frown, "Fujo—alaiwa?" I asked him and completely abandoned by food. Ai' did the same and we both sit properly, "You know na Ai'—those people who like—a boy who dates another boy—like—they are like fan of those couples." And like a light, I was enlightened by Ai's explanation, "You mean—" "Chai Ai'—they are following you because they think na khrab that you and P'White are cute couple na khrab~" I didn't say a thing anymore, instead I shake my head and think that those people don't have anything to do in their lives anymore.