41: I Really Miss Him

White's POV

It's been 5 days and I still don't have proper talk with Cap. Before I left their house last Saturday, he told me that he will be busy for the coming week because they will perform this Saturday. I don't want to be unreasonable so I told him that it's fine and he doesn't need to think about it. We also don't want to make his P' more upset about us. Actually, it's Cap. He told me that he loves his P' so much and if he needs to stay out of his radar for a while—he will so me being an understanding boyfriend—I told him that we will try to keep a good distance for a while even though we know that in school we can still see each other—but Cap doesn't really want to be a disappointment anymore. He also told me he wants to cool down his P's head.

So last Monday, I tried asking P'Mark for advice and surprisingly, he gave a really good one. I need to work harder in order to have P'Hyuk's approval and I want to prove to him that I am a good guy for Cap. But—"I really miss him, Ai'Mean," I said to my friend feeling lifeless so suddenly. Ai'Mean was away for few days but he told me beforehand. I just teased Ai'Gun last time when he asked me because it looks like he wanted to talk to P'Mark but made an excuse to start a conversation with me. I also doubt that Ai'Plan will not tell Ai'Gun about their vacation.

Ai'Mean on the other hand looks bored, "Who is the idiot that decided to kiss his boyfriend na khrab in the middle of the road during Songkran? Sometimes na Ai', I wonder if you are smart na khrab or idiot." And you know, talking to Ai'Mean is like talking to your enemy—his mouth doesn't have filter, "Woie—how can I say no na khrab when Cap suddenly told me to kiss him Ai'Mean—" he squint his eyes making them smaller, "Okay—what about this. What if Ai'Plan tells you to kiss him suddenly, what would you do?" maybe he will understand me better.

My friend smirks, "I will drag him somewhere secluded na Ai'. I cannot settle with just a kiss na khrab and Plan doesn't normally tell me to kiss him—I do it without him asking me." why did I even ask? They are not common couple, "Forget what I asked you," I shifted away from Ai'Mean because I don't see any reason talking to him anymore. I sigh and lay my head on my desk while Ai'Mean didn't bother me anymore.

My friendship with him is very convenient. We talk, we eat together, we are in the same class, we are neighbor, we tell each other's problem, but we don't interfere with each other if we don't want to. Meaning, he will not force me not unless I will tell him that was why he never asked me before if I like Cap or not—not until he helped with the dinner party.

I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket so I quickly pull it out and smile when I see Cap's name on screen. I open the Line message that he sent me.

Cap: tomorrow we will have late practice na White so I don't think we can talk but you can watch our performance na khrab.