100: I Have 3 Conditions P'

Gun's POV

There was a change of plan, P'Donghae told me that P'Hyuk messaged him to go straight to their apartment and we will all eat there and not at P'Heechul's house. Actually, I haven't been to P'Hyuk's house and Mae and Pa told me before going here in Korea to look at P's house. See if P' is living well but I don't know what Mae and Pa was trying to see if P' is living well because P' looks well and healthy. He doesn't seem sick for me.

"We are here Gun," P'Donghae taps my shoulder and I look out of the taxi window to see a tall building in front of me. P' on the other hand pays for the taxi and then we both go out of the taxi. I am so curious, "P'—I haven't seen a lot of normal houses na khrab here in Korea na woie just like in Thailand, why is that P'?" I asked him while we are walking inside the apartment already.

This building looks okay and there's an elevator too, "Well—mortgage houses here in Korea is pretty high and people cannot afford mostly to have regular houses like the one in Thailand. As you notice too Gun, there are so many buildings like this all over the country—this is what we called an apartment complex," I nod understanding it a bit. We went in the elevator and P' pressed 11th floor, "Apartments aren't so cheap but we can have loan here by the bank and also we can pay it by installment." I nod again while trying to get all the information in my head.

"Then P'—when P'Hyuk and you get married—please live in Thailand na khrab. Houses are cheaper there na P'—you don't need to live in apartment complex na woie~" I said right after I understand the situation. There is no way too that Mae and Pa will let P'Hyuk and P'Donghae lives in a building, Mae said she wants us all to live in our own houses, "So—you will let me marry your brother?" I got shocked by P's question, I look at him and he looks so happy, "Chai P'—P'Hyuk already calls you his wife na khrab and Mae and Pa love you too and Ai'Cap and I like you for P'Hyuk—and lastly, P'Hyuk will kill me P' if I will tell him not to marry you," and the elevator door opens.

I walk out already but P' is still inside, "P'...come one," I called him and gladly P' smiles so bright at me before walking out of the elevator, "You are—adorable. Ahhh—Mark really doesn't deserve our Gun~" and he skips happily already living me feeling confused.

Anyway, I followed P' until we reached a door and the sound coming from inside is quite loud already so I think my friends are already there. "Let me look at you," P' suddenly turns to me and then try to fix my hair, "Hum—" then he tried to put some strains on the other side, "There—perfect!" I laugh after P' put down his hands, "You are like P'Hyuk now, P'Donghae~" I told him and we both smile.

P' pressed the passcode of their house and I heard some beeping sound before the door opens, "Hae~" I heard my P'Hyuk already the moment we walked in the house. P' told me to remove my shoes and leave it near the door. We walk in the house and saw everyone already sitting at the dining table, "WOW~" I said right away when I saw Thai dishes on the table.

"So—what can you say?" P'Donghae asked and it gives me time to look at everyone. They are all staring back at us, "Like an idol," P'Hyuk said which makes everyone laugh. I am confused, am I the only one who didn't understand what's happening, "Woie! My brother looks so handsome na khrab!" P'Hyuk walks near me and even looks at me from left to right, "What P'?" I asked him still confused, "The hair Ai'Gun, it looks really good on you," finally I understand. I smile at them and brush my hair using my hand, "Chai P'—P'Zhoumi is really good na P'. He told me na khrab what to do so that the color won't fade easily na khrab just like my other hair color~"