92: Why Stop?

White's POV

I cannot say that I am not thrilled when I heard those words coming out of Captain's mouth—but, "Listen Cap—I dint want you na khrab to make a rush decision and regret it na khrab later," I told him but make sure to put a good distance between us. I don't know if I can still hold on into my tiny self-control right now if I hear more encouraging words from him. I don't trust myself right now.

Captain is still sobbing but he looks more hurt now, "Do you—think—I don't want this na White?" he asked me which makes me nod, "You aren't in the right state Cap to make this kind of big decision na khrab," I told him because there is no way Captain will make this kind of decision right now. "White—I gave my heart to you na khrab already and you talked to me about your—desires na khrab—" "Did I pressure you? Is that the point of this conversation na Cap?" now it's becoming clear.

He shakes his head quickly, "How hard is it na khrab to understand White—your desire isn't only yours—I am also a man—I have my needs na khrab and you cannot imagine how much I tried understanding the changes in my self—and body na khrab! Heck—I even borrowed some books na khrab to Nong Heemi to help me understand it more!" I was shocked for many reasons and one of them—he did his research—and second, what kind of book did Nong Heemi lend to Captain?

I crawl nearer to him again because his sobbing stops already but I reach out to his cheeks to wipe some evident of tears. His face looks so angelic, just like when I first saw him up close and his mouth is parting open while breathing heavily because of the emotions he has right now. I bite my lips knowing that he is hurting because I am being selfish about my family issue and also about his sudden 'desire'.

"Cap—I don't want to hurt you," I mumbled then finally cupping his face. He looks so fragile in front of me, "Why do you think na khrab that you will only hurt me?" he asked me this time and he put his hands around my nape making me swallow hard, "Because—you aren't ready," I said again but my voice is getting softer and softer. Cap finally smiles at me, "Try it—I will stop you na khrab if I am not really ready," and you know—fuck that last string of self-control. Who needs it?

I open my mouth a bit before smiling, "Your P' will kill me," my face keeps getting closer and closer to him but Cap has his mouth hanging open too, "Whose P'? P'Gun—or P'Hyuk?" I stopped with centimeter away from him, "both," I said before I finally press my lips on him.

I don't want to scare him but since our mouths are open already, I immediately push my tongue inside tasting every part of his mouth. I don't care if we are both drooling already what matters is his sweet mouth, and those pink muscles that keep on fighting and entangling each other.