89: No Reason

Cooheart's POV

Cooheart's POV

I am getting worried. This is our official first day in Korea because yesterday wasn't considered at all and Tle, me, Ai'Fluke, and P'Ohm decided to go on our own. That Nong Heemi was insisting that she will come with us but surprisingly, P'Ohm can understand a bit of Korean but he cannot speak Korean—but hey—we all know how to communicate in English. Now, to the reason why I am worried, "Tle!~" I called my boyfriend softly while we are here in Myeongdong trying out some clothes, "Khrab?" He asked me and he looks at me with confused stare.

I move my head a little bit to the left trying to make subtle movements, "Look at them na khrab," I mumbled again and I know that Title will follow me. I am looking at Ai'Fluke and P'Ohm. One is busy with his smartphone and the other one is just staring at his boyfriend, "What are you thinking na Coo?" Title asked me softly and all I can do is to shake my head.

"I don't want to—think about something wrong na khrab Tle—but I've been noticing it since last week—Ai'Fluke—" "Please, give Ai'Fluke the benefit of the doubt na khrab~" Tle told me and I quickly turn to the other side when Ai'Fluke suddenly put his phone on his pocket, "Ohm na khrab~" I heard him calling P'Ohm sweetly—like what he normally does. 

Tle grabs my hand and rub it a bit even though we remember P'Hyuk's reminder yesterday about PDA—I think Tle is being considerate with me right now, "What will I do na khrab without you?" I asked him while looking straight into his eyes and he did hold my hand tightly, "I will always find ways na khrab just to be with you Coo~" and why is he melting my heart too much today? Is it because of the cold breeze? or many the ambience of the place?

We continue walking when P'Ohm told us just in one word, 'Go!' and I was able to convince Tle to let go of my hand.

We walk thru alleys and alleys of endless stalls where Ai'Fluke and I shop till we drop and of course with our boyfriends holding bunch and bunch of paper bags and plastic bags full of stuff that we just bought—er actually Tle and P'Ohm paid majority of what's inside our shopping bags. We did try to stop them actually, like right now, "Seriously Tle, I will really get mad na khrab soon!" I made my voice fierce so that he will be aware that I am serious already.

His hands are already opening his wallet and beside him is P'Ohm, "I pay na khrab for you," P'Ohm who can only talk longer in front of Ai'Fluke is also giving his best shot to pay for the new bag that Ai'Fluke and I found in this specialty shop, "Nope Ohm! No more spending on me na khrab!" which brings back to my current situation, "Last one na khrab," Title tried again but my eyes are getting bigger now.